RCCG AUGUST 2020 THANKSGIVING SERVICE BY PASTOR E A ADEBOYE
TOPIC: PRAISE AS A FORM OF TRADE BY BARTER
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 147:1
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 5 AUGUST 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 6 AUGUST 2020
There are three major things said about Praise; Praise is good. Praise is pleasant. Praise is beautiful.
Praising God is a form of trade by barter, when you are praising God, you are actually trading with Him.
Revelation 4:9-11 God has made all things for His pleasure. Songs of Solomon 2:12. If you give God good praise, He will make sure that goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.
Isaiah 55:12, Psalm 98:8, Psalm 47:1, Psalm 34:1. When you are grumbling and complaining, you are robbing yourself. If you want goodness to be your portion, praise God.
– Praise gives God pleasure.
– When you praise God, He will give you from The rivers of His pleasure. Psalm 136:3, Psalm 36:7-9.
– God will give you beauty for ashes. Isaiah 61:3
– God says you should praise Him and He will reverse the irreversible.
– When you praise God, He will establish the works of your hands. Psalm 90:17
– When you praise God, He will make sure your works will never fail nor collapse.
– When you praise God, He will beautify you with salvation. Psalm 149:4
If you want the garment of praise instead of the spirit of heaviness. If you want God to beautify you with salvation, give your life to Jesus Christ today.