OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MAY 2020 WEDNESDAY: BE GRATEFUL
MEMORIZE: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalms 100:4
BIBLE READING PSALMS 100:1-5
1.Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
PRAYER POINTS: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 20 MAY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 20 MAY 2020
NEXT DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 21 MAY 2020
NEXT DAY TEENS: OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 21 MAY 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MAY 2020 MESSAGE
Many times you look around you and all you see are things to complain to God
One thing you dont realise however, is that God does detests complaints and murmurings (1 Corinthians 10:10 ).
Psalm 100:4 says:
“Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be
thankful unto Him, and bless His name.”
If you want to gain access to Gods presence at all, you need to come with
thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is what will make Him do whatever you want Him to
do, not complaints.
You may say Oh, but there is really nothing to thank Him for.
That is not true, if you think deeply, you will realise that you are alive, your body parts are functioning, you have food to eat and you have a glorious future in Christ Jesus.
You will discover that you have a lot to be thankful for if only youll look inwards.
Instead of complaining, give God thanks and you will receive more gifts from Him.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MAY 2020 PRAYER POINT
List ten things that you are grateful to God for and just thank Him all day.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MAY 2020 HYMN
LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND
1. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind;
For His mercies shall endure
Ever faithful, ever sure.
2. Let us sound His name abroad,
For of gods He is the God;
3. He, with all-commanding might,
Filled the new-made world with light;
4. All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need;
5. He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness;
6. He hath with a piteous eye
Looked upon our misery;
7. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.
BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 CHRONICLES 1:1-54 , 1 CHRONICLES 2:1-55,