OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 MAY 2020 THURSDAY: ACTIVATING POTENTIALS
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 MAY 2020 MEMORIZE: But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. Mathew 23:11
BIBLE READING MATHEW 25:15-29
15. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.
19. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25. And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27. Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVENS 21 MAY 2020
PRAYER POINTS: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 21 MAY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 21 MAY 2020
NEXT DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 22 MAY 2020
NEXT DAY TEENS: OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 22 MAY 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 MAY 2020 MESSAGE
Everyone was born with talents. Those talents are the potentials you need to achieve your destiny, but they need to be
activated first; you need to put them to work.
Potentials are activated in the place of service. For example, it was when David was
keeping sheep that his potential to become a great warrior was activated.
When Joseph was in his fathers house, nobody knew that he was a great manager, but when he started serving in Egypt, his potentials for management were activated.
If you want your potentials activated, then you need to look for a place to serve. Serve
in your local Church, community, school, non-governmental organisation and so on.
Look for a place where you can serve, so long the place is not set up to propagate sin
or contravene the commandments of God.
You cannot remain at home watching TV, surfing the internet and sleeping, yet expect
your potentials to be activated. Go out and serve.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 MAY 2020 PRAYER POINT
Look for a place that you can serve.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 MAY 2020 HYMN
1. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God
flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Saviour?
Are you ready His service to do?
Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.
2. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for
those that are lost?
Have you urged upon
those who are straying,
The Saviour who died on the cross?
3. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is it daily telling for Him?
Have you spoken the word of salvation
To those who are dying in sin?
4. We cannot be channels of blessing
If our lives are not free from all sins;
We will barriers be and a hindrance
To those we are trying to win.
BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 CHRONICLES 3:1-24 ,1 CHRONICLES 4:1-43 , 1
CHRONICLES 5:1-26 , JOHN 8:1-59