OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 OCTOBER 2020 MONDAY: BENEFITS OF RISING EARLY
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 OCTOBER 2020 MEMORIZE: Behold, he that keepeth lsrael shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalms 121:4
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING MARK 16:1-8
1. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
2. And very early in the morning the first day of the week, the came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
3. And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?
4. And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.
5. And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
6. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
7. But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.
8. And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said the any thing to any man; for they were afraid.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 19 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 20 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 21 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 22 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 23 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 24 OCTOBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 OCTOBER 2020 MESSAGE
There are lots of benefits in rising early. 2 Kings 6:14-16 tells us one of them.
Elisha’s servant rose up early to serve and found out that soldiers from Syria had surrounded them.
He ran to tell his master who then told him that those that surrounded both of them are more than the soldiers.
Then, he prayed to God to open the eyes of the servant and also to smite the soldiers with blindness.
When you seek God early, your day will be settled.
According to Proverbs 8:17, when you seek God early, you will find Him.
Learn to wake up as early as 5:00am when there are less distractions to communicate with your heavenly Father.
You can start by worshiping Him, thanking Him for sparing your life from the evil of the night, thank Him for all He has done for you and your family, then read your devotional, ask Him for the things you want, commit the day into His hands, then wait patiently to listen to what He has to tell you.
You will see how glorious that day will be. This might look difficult to do at first, so you can start by spending fifteen minutes, and then increase the time when your body adjusts to it.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 OCTOBER 2020 KEY POINT
Early risers are first partakers of good news like Mary, the mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene who received first hand information that Jesus had risen.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 OCTOBER 2020 HYMN
MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away;
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.
2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.
3. While life’s dark maze | tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll, Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JEREMIAH 1:1-19, JEREMIAH 2:1-37, THESSALONIANS 2:1-17