OPEN HEAVEN 19 OCTOBER 2020 MONDAY: OVERCOMING DESTINY-THREATENING ENEMIES
OPEN HEAVEN 19 OCTOBER 2020 MEMORIZE: Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly. Psalms 6:10
OPEN HEAVEN 19 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING 1 SAMUEL 17:45-51
45. Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
46. This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcasses of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
47. And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not wit sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD’s, and he wil give you into our hands.
48. And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.
49. And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
50. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
51. Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, I rest daily on the plan of Messiah, therefore I cannot walk or work into any form of destruction. The peace of God fills my body soul and spirit. The glory of God cause my life to enjoy divine ability, therefore nothing is impossible for me and through me. I conquer always and I will never be a victim of any evil circumstance in Jesus’ name, amen.
If you are visiting this platform for the first time, please save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 20 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 21 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 22 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 23 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 24 OCTOBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 19 OCTOBER 2020 MESSAGE
Ever since Adam sold the liberty of man to the devil, everyone else who desired freedom has had to fight for it.
Success in this fight however, is only guaranteed through pra
yer engaging God to do what we cannot do on our own.
It is the only way of dealing with destiny-threatening enemies whatever and whoever they are.
After Hezekiah received a letter from Sennacherib, he asked God for help and He obliged accordingly (Isaiah 37:14-20).
ln today’s Bible reading, after Goliath had cursed David (1 Samuel 17:43), the young man intelligently invited God the greatest Ally, to the battle between him and Goliath and by extension, between Israel and the Philistines.
“Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. 1 Samuel 17:45”
After the invitation, David became more than a match for Goliath.
The devil was indeed the primary figure behind the attack against David he didn’t want him to become the king of Israel.
We can learn from David. He was a successful warrior who relied on divine intervention in all his life’s battles.
In numerous Psalms, he promptly reported his real and potential enemies to God.
Most famous is Psalm 35:1 where he wrote: Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
He knew he could not handle these enemies by himself. He was specific about what he wanted the Lord of hosts to do with his enemies (Psalms 6:10).
Beloved, are you faced with battles from destiny-threatening enemies?, Hand the battles over to God the Jehovah Nissi today.
He will fight for you if you surrender all to Him (Isaiah 59:19).
OPEN HEAVEN 19 OCTOBER 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 19 OCTOBER 2020
Jehovah Nissi, please fight my battles for me today in the mighty name of Jesus.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 18 October 2020 Monday, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 18 OCTOBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 19 OCTOBER 2020 HYMN
I AM VICTOR
1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name,
2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By His stripes I am superior
3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror I am free, O yes,
4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
5. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God l live for
6. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
7. Yes, I know I am a victor .
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
8. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
9. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
OPEN HEAVEN 19 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MATTHEW 16:1-28, MARK 8:1-38, LUKE 9:18-62