OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 AUGUST 2022 SATURDAY: THE NAME JESUS
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 AUGUST 2022 MEMORIZE: Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: Philippians 2:9
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING MATTHEW 1:18-21
18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
20. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Adults Version: Open Heaven 13 August 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 AUGUST 2022 MESSAGE
In life, there are powerful words that can make or mar an individual, family, Church, community or nation. While Satan uses evil words to wreak havoc, God uses miraculous words to reverse any evil done to His children.
I decree that every word sent to cause havoc in your life is reversed now, in Jesus name. Some years ago, a brother was involved in a fatal accident which left him in a coma. He was as good as dead but he couldn’t be buried because occasionally, he would wake up to shout Jesus! and then relapse into the coma.
On the seventh day, that miraculous name worked for him by reversing his situation and he came back to life fully.A fire broke out one day in an estate containing fifteen houses. The fire engulfed one house after another.
One of my daughters was in the eighth house, so, as the fire approached she could only shout the name Jesus! and suddenly, the fire jumped over her house – from the seventh building to the ninth and then the rest of the houses.
My dear, a lot of miracles are loaded in the name Jesus because at the mention of it, every knee must bow. If you call that name in holiness, every attack and all kinds of evil must bow.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 AUGUST 2022 ACTION POINT
Whenever you’re in trouble or danger, first say the name ‘Jesus’.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 AUGUST 2022 HYMN
IN CHRIST ALONE
1. In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
2. In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
‘Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.
3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
4. No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here, in the power of Christ, I stand.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: ROMANS 12:1-21, PSALMS 96:1-13, PSALMS 97:1-12, PSALMS 98:1-9