OPEN HEAVEN 31 MARCH 2022 THURSDAY: PRAYERS FOR SELF
OPEN HEAVEN 31 MARCH 2022 MEMORIZE: I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Psalms 121:1
OPEN HEAVEN 31 MARCH 2022 BIBLE READING PSALMS 121:1-8
1. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
3. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Beloved, you’re welcome. Thank you for joining us in today’s Open Heavens Devotional.
Congratulations on getting to the last day in the month of March. Say the prayers below from our Father in the Lord and believe God for a performance in your life.
Don’t forget to go to the daily declarations and say them over your life as well. Remember, let the redeemed of the Lord say so!
Don’t keep the word to yourself. Share this blessing with other believers by saving this website (rccgonline.org) and sharing the link by using the share button below. And don’t forget to go through the prayers and declarations of the day.
Today’s Powerful Confession: I confess today, God’s word in my life is ever sure; it is surer than my experiences. God’s way is perfect; His Word is tried and true. God is my refuge, strength, buckler, and shield. I trust Him with my life, health, and wellbeing. Today and always, I take God at His Word, acting on it, no matter what the circumstances or situation I find myself in, for I know His word has integrity in Jesus name. Amen. Hallelujah!
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 31 March 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 31 March 2022
Teens Devotional: Open Heavens For Teens 31 March 2022
Yesterday’s devotional: Open Heaven 30 March 2022
Tomorrow’s devotional: Open Heaven 1 April 2022
OPEN HEAVEN 31 MARCH 2022 MESSAGE
1. Father, I thank You for my life. I thank You for how far You have brought me and where You are taking me to. Thank You, Lord, for all Your protection and provision. I am grateful Lord.
2. Father, please help me to love You more. Help me to do Your will and grow in grace with You more than ever before, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, 3 John 1:2 – says You wish above all things that I prosper; Lord, let me prosper greatly. Give me series of breakthroughs that will bring me into all round prosperity, in Jesus name.
4. Father, if there is anything in my life that does not glorify You, please remove it this moment in Jesus name. If I am holding on to it too tightly, please take it from me by force, in Jesus name.
5. Father, I want to reign with You at the end of time; please don’t let me miss heaven in Jesus name. If there is anything or anyone that can make me miss heaven, please take the thing or person far away from me, in Jesus name.
6. Father, I welcome You into every aspect of my life; Lord, take total control. With You in control of my life, all will be well with me. Please Lord, take total control of my life, in Jesus name.
7. Father, help me to fulfil that purpose for which You created me. I want to fulfl destiny, Lord. I don’t want to come into this world without making significant impact. Lord, please help me to fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.
8. Father, I pray for all my friends and family members, that You will protect them. Let them dwell under Your shadow continually and let no evil befall them, in Jesus name.
9. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. If death sees the blood, it will pass over; and so death and all its agents will pass over me and all my loved ones, in Jesus name.
10. (Put your hand on your head and prophesy): I will be very great, nothing will be impossible for me. My enemies have become my footstools; everywhere the soles of my feet shall touch shall be an inheritance unto me, in Jesus name.
11. Father, put Your fire on my tongue so that whatever I decree will come to pass. Please give me spiritual authority to command things and see them come to pass, in Jesus name.
12. Your personal prayer request for yourself.
Thank you for reading today’s devotional Beloved.
Make the decision to be a contributor to the advancement of God’s Kingdom in one way or another. Live your life daily mindful of the purposes and plan of God.
Kindly purchase your own hard copy version of the Open Heavens devotional. You can buy it for your friends too as a potent evangelism tool.
God bless you, as you sow, into the book ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye in Jesus’ name.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s OPEN HEAVEN 31 MARCH 2022, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Kindly share with someone on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 31 MARCH 2022 HYMN
I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground”.
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith on heaven’s table-land;
Where love and joy and light abound,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2. My heart has no desire to stay,
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these
abound, my constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4. I long to scale the utmost height,
Though rough the way, and hard the fight,
My song while climbing shall resound
Lord lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord lead me up the mountain side,
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And Heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
OPEN HEAVEN 31 MARCH 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 26:1-25, 1 SAMUEL 27:1-12, 1 SAMUEL 28:1-25, 1 SAMUEL 29;1-11, 1 SAMUEL 30:1-31