OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021 SUNDAY: RAPTURE: ARE YOU READY?
OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021 MEMORIZE: Behold, come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. Revelation 16:15
OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021 BIBLE READING MATTHEW 24:36-44
36. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39. And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42. Watch therefore; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44. Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
HAPPY SUNDAY BELOVED,
Please, If you are visiting this platform for the first time, kindly save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. Share with others for the propagation of the Gospel. God Bless you
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 25 JANUARY 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021 MESSAGE
As Christians, we should be excited that one day. We will leave this sinful world for Heaven – a place where there is no sorrow or sickness, where there is no need to work, where the only thing we will be doing is worshipping God.
Heaven is a place of all-round enjoyment.
Everyone I know who has had a revelation of Heaven did not want to return to earth because it is just too beautiful and perfect.
Now, let me ask you – are you prepared for the Rapture?.
If the trumpet were to sound now, would you be on your way to Heaven or would you remain here on earth?
Examine your life very well: the thoughts of your heart, the words of your mouth, the things you do with your hands – are they things that will make you qualified for Heaven or will they hold you back if the Rapture takes place today?.
If you have not been living holy, you are lucky that rapture has not occurred because if it had, you would either be in hell by now or left here on earth to face the Anti-Christ.
If I were you, I would take the opportunity to repent now and begin to live holy.
The Rapture is not something that you should toy with; it is a matter of eternity – an era without an end.
Nothing should be too precious for you to leave so you can make it to Heaven. Jesus said in Mark 8:36:
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
If your hands will make you lose Heaven, it is better you cut them off than go to hell with two hands.
Imagine that you manage to squeeze through the gate of Heaven but it closes on one of your hands.
You would have two options: either to cut off the hand and go in or to go back out with two good hands. Which would you take?
I am sure you would prefer to enter Heaven without that hand.
In the same way, you should prefer to sacrifice the pleasure of spending stolen money, you should be able to discipline yourself from engaging in fornication or adultery and stop telling lies so that you can make it to Heaven.
Nobody knows when the Rapture will take place or when they would die.
Even if the trumpet does not sound today, are you sure you will still be alive tomorrow?.
Remember, it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this is the judgment (Hebrew 9:27).
OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021 KEY POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 24 JANUARY 2021
Nothing should be too difficult for you to drop so as to make Heaven.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 24 January 2021, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 22 JANUARY 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021 HYMN
TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 37:1-36, GENESIS 38:1-30, GENESIS 39:1-23