RCCG PRAYER AND FASTING 24 JANUARY 2021
TOPIC: THANKSGIVING FOR THE POWER OF GOD IN OUR CHURCHES AND LIVES
BIBLE TEXT: EXODUS 23:25, 2 KINGS 2:21
INTRODUCTION: God demonstrate His power among His children to deliver them from bondagesand to make us the envy of our peers. We need to thank God for this.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2021
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psa. 103
2. Our God, we praise you because of your mighty works in Jesus name. Matt 13:54
3. Our God, we praise your name, you are gracious in Jesus name. Psa. 116
4. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30
5. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa 145:8-9
6. Father, we thank you for your power that remain the same in Jesus Name.
7. Father, we thank you for your power that gave us victory over our enemies in Jesus Name.
8. Father, we thank you for the power in the blood of Jesus that broke all curses in our lives in Jesus name.
9. Father, we thank you for your power that brings transformations in the lives of our people in Jesus Name.
10. Father, we thank you because your power gave us victory over the kingdom of darkness in Jesus Name.
11. Father, we thank you for your power that shied your pastors from all forms of demonic attaches in Jesus Name
12. Father, we thank you for the provision that is keeping your church going in Jesus Name.
13. Daddy, we thank you because as we behold your glory, we are transformed from glory to glory in Jesus name.
14. Daddy, we thank you for special miracles that we enjoy in Jesus Name.
15.Father, we thank you for your power that gave us dominion over sickness in Jesus
16.Father, we thank you for the power for conception and safe delivery that we enjoy always in Jesus Name.
17.Daddy, we thank you for given us mouth and word that our adversaries cannot gain say or resist in Jesus Name.
18.Father, we thank you because your power has delivered us from the bondage of the evil ones.
19.Father, we thank you for the revelation of the kingdom that we enjoy always in Jesus Name.
20.Father, we thank you because by your power, we shall resurrect on the last day in Jesus name.