RCCG JULY 2022 THANKSGIVING SERVICE
BY: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
TOPIC: MADE FOR THE TOP
TEXT: 1 SAMUEL 2:6-8
• Life is like a mountain, broad at the bottom, narrow at the top.
It is like a pyramid. Daniel 6: 1-3
• Jesus had 500 believers: 1 Corinthians 15:6
☆ Out of this 500, He appointed 70 to go out in His Name. Luke 10: 1-17
☆ Out of the 70, He ordained 12 disciples. Mark 3: 13-15
☆ Out of the 12, He had an inner circle of 3.
☆ The impact of these 3 can be found at the Mount of Transfiguration.
☆ Out of these 3, there was one called John the Beloved.
Today’s devotional: Open Heaven 3 July 2022
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 3 July 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 3 July 2022
*• WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR GOD TO TAKE YOU TO THE TOP?*
1. DILIGENCE: God doesn’t promote a lazy person. Proverbs 22:29
* Isaac was blessed of God, but he wasn’t lazy. Genesis 26: 12-14
• It doesn’t matter where you are now; God can pick up a beggar from the dunghill with His everlasting arms, until he begins to sit among princes.
• God rewards the diligent: Proverbs 4:24
• Intelligence is important but diligence is more important.
2. YOU NEED THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO GUIDE YOU: Genesis 41
+ Daniel was made a leader because he had an excellent Spirit. Daniel 6:3, Deuteronomy 34:9
3. YOU HAVE TO BE PURE, BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS HOLY. Joseph. Genesis 39
• The closer you get to your finishing line, the more careful you must be. Keep yourself pure.
Daniel 1, Hebrews 1:9
• When it comes to someone contaminating you (your purity), don’t be gentle, come out as a lion! Jesus is the Lamb, He is also the Lion of Judah.
+ David messed up, and God was angry with Him. And then he prayed a prayer. Psalm 51: 11-12
Add diligence to these to get to the top:
1. Become a child of God washed and be cleansed by the blood of Jesus.
2. You need to be baptized by immersion
3. You need the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2: 37-38
• The plan of the Almighty God for every child of God is that they be the head and not the tail.
To get to the top and to stay there.
If you haven’t surrendered your life to Jesus, cry to Him to be merciful unto you, to save your soul and to give you genuine salvation.
• Father, I want to be praising you at the very top. Take me there quickly.