RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 28 JANUARY 2021
TOPIC: THANKSGIVING FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS IN RCCG
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 8.18 – But thou shalt remember the LORD Thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He sware unto Thy fathers, as it is this day.
Psalms 112.3 – Wealth and riches shall be in His house: and His righteousness endureth for ever.
Proverbs 10.22 – The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
INTRODUCTION: Beloved, it’s God’s wish that you and I prosper and He has been doing this in our homes, lives and churches, so its high time we thank Him for all the financial breakthroughs the good Lord has done in our time.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 28 JANUARY 2021
1. Let take time to sing and thank God for all financial breakthroughs we have experienced so far in RCCG.
2. Father, thank You for making a way out financially for Your Church and my family.
3. Father, thank You for proofing to the church and my family that only You have the power to make wealth. – Deuteronomony 8:18
4. Father, we thank You for Your desire to bless us financially this year. – 1 John 1:2
5. Let us thank God for all the business decisions that have ended in financial breakthroughs. – Proverbs 14:12
6. Father, I thank You for delivering me from the hands of devourers, in Jesus name.
7. Father, I thank You for divine connection, in Jesus name.
8. Father, I thank You for timely financial interventions in my life.
9. Let us thank God for financial open doors for the church and our families.
10. Let us thank God for financial breakthrough over the building of the 3x3km auditorium.
11. Brethren, thank God for financial dominion over all areas of your life.
12. Father, thank You for teaching our hands to make profit. – Isaiah 48:17
13. Father, we thank You for disgracing and silencing the enemy of prosperity in
14. Father, we thank You for all the ministerial helpers you have raised for your son,
Pastor EA. Adeboye. – Exodus 17:12
15. Father, thank You for making Your church to reap the riches of the gentile in this our time. – Isaiah 61:6