RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 16 JANUARY 2021
TOPIC: THANKSGIVING FOR MINISTERS; GOVERNING COUNCIL MEMBERS, AGOs, ELDERS AND ALL PASTORS
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 31:19: 2 THESSALONIANS 3:1, HEBREWS 13:18
INTRODUCTION: We are encouraged to always pray for our leaders that the word of the Lord may have free course and be glorified. Pray that; they may have good conscience in all things and be willing to live honestly.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 16 JANUARY 2021
1. Continue to worship and praise God; the creator of heavens and earth and for Who
He is; Who he was, and for what He will forever be.
2. Reflect on His greatness and worship in songs of worship in any known language or
3. I will come into Thy house in the multitude of Thy mercy: and in Thy fear will I worship
toward Thy holy temple. – Psalm 5:7
4. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. – Psalm 103
5. Father, You are worthy of our praise. I give You all the glory due to Your name.
6. Thank God for His church marching forward in Nigeria and the world over.
7. Thank God for favour being granted to RCCG in Nigeria and the world over.
8. Thank God for preservation of life of church workers and ministers particularly in gospel resistant terrains. – Acts 17:5
9. Thank God for the lives of all our leaders in RCCG at all levels in all Nations.
10. Father, we thank You for Your beloved ministers; we thank You for Your call upon
their life, in Jesus name.
11. Father, we thank You, knowing that You will guide them to finish well and strong, in Jesus name.
12. Father, We thank You that they will be strengthened and empowered for the task ahead, in Jesus name.
13. Father, we thank You for how You have been strengthening them and empowering
them for greater works, in Jesus name. – John 14:12
14. Father, we thank You that that Your word in their mouth has not falling to the ground, in Jesus name. -1 Samuel 3:19
15. Father, we thank You that You have not allowed separation between You and Your
16. Let us thank God for the wisdom the Lord has granted our leaders in the running of the Church worldwide.
17. Father, we thank You that for being merciful unto us and our leaders in any area
that we have fallen short of Your glory. – Proverbs 28:13
18. Father, we thank You that our Church Leaders are examples of wisdom, victory
and power of God in all nations.
19. We thank You for granting them victory and power to speak God’s word with boldness.
20. Father, we thank You for the fulfillment of Your counsel of health and healings concerning our Church leaders and their families. – John11:4