RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR 24TH JANUARY 2020
RCCG FASTING DAY 14: PRAYER FOR CHURCH GROWTH
TEXT: ACTS 1:8; PSALMS 86:1; LUKE 10:2.
Acts 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Psalm 86:1 King James Version (KJV)
86 Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
Luke 10:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
READ – OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2020
The Church of God is a living entity. Where there is no growth, then somebody must have left the HOLY SPIRIT.
On a DAILY BASIS; Brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving.
Pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 Prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring issues.
1. Praise and Worship our God for Who He is. Isaiah 44:6.
2. Praise and Worship our God for the creation power of heavens, the earth and everything therein. Psalms 148:5.
3. Let us Praise God for His Marvelous works on the earth. Psalms 40:5.
4. Let us Thank God for His Mercy and Goodness in our life and family. Psalms 23:6.
5. Let us Thank God for His Goodness and Mercy in His Church. Psalms 23:6.
6. Father, visit all our parishes having growth challenges and revive them in Jesus’ Name.
7. Father, we ask for Resuscitation of closed down Parishes in all Nations of the world by the Power of Resurrection of Jesus.
8. When the Apostles dedicated themselves to Ministry of Prayers and the Word, the Church grew. O Lord, let our Ministers have this same mind in the pursuit of Church Growth in Jesus’ Name.
9. Father, we need the Power of Your Holy Spirit more than the day of Pentecost for effective Witnessing. Please send down the Power. Acts 1:8.
10. Father, raise more labourers for this End Time Harvest, in Jesus’ Name, Luke 10:2.
11. Father, give to our Church Leaders’ Guidance and Wisdom for effective strategies in handling issues of Church Planting, in Jesus’ Name.
12. Father, always ANSWER us every time we look up to You in expectations concerning Your Church and your people. Acts 1:10; Psalms 121:1.
13. Father, grant all Your Ministers the Will and Grace to work together inlove in order to overcome the enemy of the Church. Acts 1:14.
14. Arise Oh Lord and let the enemies of Church Growth be scattered in Jesus’Name. Psalms 68:1.
15. Father disgrace and frustrate every power that will not allow Your Church to fulfill Your Mandate in Jesus’ Name. Job 5:12