RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE
SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2019
DAY 17: PRAYER FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE
TEXT: 1 Timothy 2:1-3
For us to achieve good governance in our nation (Put your country), we need to cry to God to divinely intervene in our government.
Isaiah 9:6-7, 1 Timothy 2:1-3.
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Father, we thank you for the government of our country (Put your country)
5. We confess and repent of all the sins of (Put your country) and leaders. 2 Chronicles 7:14
6. Father; clothe our leaders in my nation with your fear and wisdom in Jesus’ name. Proverbs 15:33, 9:10
7. Father; deliver all our leaders from every form of deafness and blindness in Jesus’ name. Matthew 15:14
8. Father; please uproot every plant you have not planted in (Put your country) in Jesus’ name. Matthew 15:13
9. Father; introduce yourself to our leaders as the one that rules in the affairs of men and let them bow before you as Nebuchadnezzar did in Jesus’ name. Daniel 4:36-37
10. Oh Lord; let your will be done in (Put your country) as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10
11. Almighty God; please do something in my nation (Put your country) that will cause men to believe that you, the Most High, rule in the kingdom of men in Jesus’ name. Daniel 4:17
12. Oh God; turn the hearts of our rulers to do only your will in our Nations in Jesus’ name. Proverbs 21:1
13. Father, deliver our leaders from committing abominable acts so that (Put your country) will be established in righteousness. Proverbs 16:12
14. We declare that Jesus is Lord over (Put your country) in Jesus’ name.
15. Father, raise Godly leaders like David, Samuel, Joseph and Daniel for us in (Put your country) to manage our resources and revive our economy in Jesus’ name.