RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE 21 NOVEMBER 2019
DAY 21: PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH
TEXT: PSALMS 133:1-3
1. Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa. 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Father; we thank you for your love and faithfulness towards your church.
5. Father; we repent of all our sins of strife, enmity, un-forgiveness, bitterness, resentment please father have mercy on your church in Jesus name.
6. Father; release your warring angel to break down every denominational wall dividing the body of Christ in Jesus name.
7. Father paralyze every demon of disunity in your church in Jesus name
8. Father every gate of disunity and walls of partition militating against your church, let them collapse in Jesus name
9. Father by your mercy destroy the stronghold of disunity and divisions in the body of Christ in Jesus name
10. Lord; let all political gang up in nations against your church be frustrated in Jesus name.
11. Every anti-gospel law, regulations, policies, and agenda against your church, be disgraced like the days of Daniel in Jesus name.
12. Father; restore your church to the days of the early disciples
13. Holy Spirit, move to fulfill the expectation of Jesus in His last prayer for the unity of the church. Joh 17:11,22