RCCG 10 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING GUIDE 8 JULY 2023
DAY 8: SATURDAY
TOPIC: LEADERS AND GOVERNMENT
BIBLE TEXT(S): Rom. 13:1-7
INTRODUCTION: These are the people in authority, they are the decision makers of the land. Their orders are being carried out by all or else one will be punished and as believers God instructed us to obey all authorities.
1. Father, we thank you for our national leaders because no one can lead except God ordained it. Rom. 13:1.
2. Father, we pray that they will lead us to fulfill God’s purpose by living a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and holiness in Jesus name (1 Tim. 2:1-2).
3. Father, please put your fear and wisdom in their heart in Jesus name Matt.15:14.
4. Father, uproot every plant that you have not planted in the government of our Nation by removing evil agents in Jesus name Prov. 12:12-13.
5. Father, we pray that our leaders will be humble and seek the face of the Lord in Jesus name
6. Father, let the people they are leading walk in the fear God in Jesus Name. 2 Chro. 7:14
7. Father, we pray that our leaders will tremble before the Lord and serve Him only in Jesus name Ps. 2:10-11.
8. We pray that our leaders will have good advisers in Jesus name. Prov. 11:14.
9. Father, please by your power, guide, control and direct the heart of our leaders to lead us well in Jesus name. Prov. 21:1
10. Help them not to commit abomination because Prov. 16:12 says it is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness for the throne is established by righteousness.
11. Father, help our government to take decisions that will take our nation to a positive new level in Jesus name.
12. Father, give our leaders wisdom, good knowledge and understanding they need to lead their subjects aright.
13. Father, by your power give our leaders divine creative ideas to create job opportunities for the poor masses.
14. Father help our leader to always listen to the people they are leading to know what their needs.
15. Father, please help our leaders to fear you and know that they are accountable to you for each decision. Prov. 9:10