PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 6 SEPTEMBER 2019 FRIDAY
CLICK HERE TO READ – OPEN HEAVENS 6 SEPTEMBER 2019
1. I worship You, my Father, You’re the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, the I am that I am, the creator of the universe
2. I adore You, my God, You’re the Father of the fatherless, the helper of the helpless, and the hope of the hopeless.
3. Heavenly Father dry up every fountain of stagnation in my life and my household this new day, in Jesus name. Amen
4. Say Father, let your Peace speak in Bahamas and South Africa lands completely in Jesus Name!
5. Father, help me to examine myself and destroy all that’s not conforming to your standard, in Jesus Name
6. Father visit my family this morning and let us experience your Divine visitation, in Jesus Name Amen
7. Father, for all our marriageable singles we pray that you would choose and settle them speedily in Jesus Name!
8. Father, tear and burn to ashes every garment of shame and reproach over my life and my family this day, in Jesus Name!
9. Father l cover myself with the blood of Jesus and every home represented on this platform by the blood of Jesus
10. Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the precious blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sin.
11. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
12.Thank You, Father, for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf and for Your unfailing love and promises, over my life and destiny.
13. Thank You, Father, for the abundance of Your grace and mercy over my life, that have kept me alive and still standing in You.
14. Thank You, Father, for executing judgement for the oppressed, for giving food to the hungry, and for setting the captives free.
15. Thank You, Father, for opening the eyes of the blind and for raising up all that are bowed down; You shall reign from generation to generation, no power can remove or dethrone You.
16. Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye and his entire household, use them more for Your glory, in Jesus’ name.
17.Father, bless each and every one of us and and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
18. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
19. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
20. In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.