OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 29 OCTOBER 2019 GOD HAS A TIMETABLE
MEMORISE: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Hebrews 6:12
Read: Genesis 37:5-11
5. And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.
6. And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:
7. For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.
8. And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.
9. And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.
10. And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?
11. And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.
Good Morning our beloved children. We are sorry for skipping some days. We will do better in the month of November, thank you and God bless you.
Read – Open Heavens 29 October 2019
Isaiah 60:1 says:
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.”
The above Bible verse show that there is a link between time and destiny. Thus is why you should never be in a hurry at any point in time.
Rather than wallow in self pity and complain about the things you don’t have, take your mind off them and concentrate on important things.
For example, Joseph went through a lot of troubles while growing up. He was hated for being his father’s favourite and sold by his brothers.
When he got to Potiphar’s house, he was tempted by Potiphar’s wife but he didn’t yield and was sent to prison for what he didn’t do. Through these all, he didn’t focus on what he was going through. He knew that things would get better at the appointed time, and years later he became the prime minister.
Things won’t always go the way you want. You won’t always have the things you want, but you have to know that if you stay patient, everything will fall into place and be better than you can imagine.
Father, grant me the spirit of patience.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 25-26, 2 Timothy 3
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be,
A living fire!
3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then, in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye.