OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 26 OCTOBER 2019 – YOU ARE WATCHED
MEMORISE: Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Hebrews 12:1
Read: Hebrews 12:1-3
1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Read – Open Heavens 26 October 2019
I planned to visit our church in Philadelphia some years ago. The pastor in charge then was very excited, she broke the news to her family on reaching home. Her younger son asked if I would come to their house. And she replied in the affirmative. Then he said, “I am in trouble. The moment Pastor Adeboye enters this house, he will know every evil I have done.”
But God is daily in your house. God is everywhere. He sees everything. You need to be cautious of this because when your parents are absent, God is present. You may create a fake social media account to do certain escapades, but God knows that account and He is following you there too.
If I were you, I will pay attention to doing good rather than do bad things and hide them, after all Luke 8:17 says:
*”For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.”*
Nothing is ever hidden
In your private moments, you are watched by angels, a cloud of witnesses, demons and the Trinity
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 17-19, 2 Timothy 6
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for theres no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye.