OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 24 OCTOBER 2019 CLEAN APPRENTICE?
MEMORISE: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Matthew 6:12
Read: 1 Thessalonians 4:1-4
1. Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
Read – Open Heaven 24 October 2019
The simplest definition of a disciple is an apprentice. An apprentice is someone who is attached to his master; he likes the trade of his master and wants to do that same trade. Jesus said in John 14:12
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”
Several years ago, while I was lecturing, there was a young lady whose prayer was that God should use her for His glory, so one day, she was felling pressed and went to a public toilet, the first toilet was full and overflowing, the second one was also full, the third one was full and had a broken door.
Then she left. Just then, God asked her why she couldn’t use the toilets and she said there were dirty, so God said, He also couldn’t use her because she was too dirty. If you still allow sin in your life, God cannot use you.
Repent from every sin you may be committing now and resolve never yo do them again.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 11-13, 1 Timothy 4
1. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Savior?
Are you ready His service to do?
Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.
2. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for those that are lost?
Have you urged upon those who are straying
The Savior who does on the cross
3. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is it a daily telling for Him?
Have you spoken the word of salvation?
To those who are dying in sin?
4. We cannot be channels of blessing
If our lives are not free from sin;
We will barriers be and a hindrance
To those we are trying to win.
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye