OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 2 NOVEMBER 2019 YOU ARE UNIQUE
MEMORISE: Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5
Read: Psalms 139:13-18
13. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
18. If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Read – Open Heavens 2 November 2019
Do you know there is some thing unique about you? There is something special about you that will make the world celebrate you? You have what it takes to get to the top. You are a unique child sent to your parents and the world for a reason.
There is a high tendency that people would look down on you because of your age. Some will even tell you that you can’t do something great or that you are irrelevant. Don’t believe them, they are all liars. They are attacking you because they know what you are carrying is different and exceptional. Remember you have what they don’t have (God) and this is what makes you even more unique.
You are a bundle of solutions waiting to impact the world. Believe it or not, there is a problem, a need that only you can meet in the world. This is why you need to come to cognizance of your worth and live your life seriously and responsibly. If you don’t realise how much worth you have, the devil will sell lies of how worthless you are to you. The Bible is filled with truth about who you are, study it frequently.
Father, help me to stay conscious of what I carry
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 33-35, Titus 3
1. Our God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home:
2. Under the shadow of your throne
Your saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is your arm alone,
And our defense is sure
3. Before the hills in order stood
Or earth received its frame,
From everlasting you are God,
To endless years the same.
4. A thousand ages in your sight
Are like an evening gone
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.
5. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Soon bears us all away;
We fly forgotten, as a dream
Does at the opening day.
6. Our God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Still be our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home!
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye.