OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 30 MARCH 2020
THEME: CELEBRITY IN THE MAKING
MEMORISE: The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. Psalms 118:22
READ: 2 KINGS 7:1-8
1. Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
2. Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.
3. And there were four leperous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?
4. If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.
5. And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.
6. For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us.
7. Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.
8. And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.
READ TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVENS 30 MARCH 2020
JOIN US IN TODAY’S DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 30 MARCH 2020 MONDAY
SUNDAY SERVICE MESSAGE: SUNDAY SERVICE 29 MARCH 2020 SUNDAY WITH PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
Are you amongst the teenagers that other teenagers brush aside?
Are you among those that they say are not cool because you are a Christian?
Don’t worry, it is he who laughs last that laughs best. I have been in this world long enough to know who will be celebrated at last.
It is not those who are wearing the best clothes now or using the latest phones. It is those who are focused on developing their gifts and skills; paying attention to their education and glorifying Jesus Christ.
Believe me, such people are being celebrated within school walls now, if you can only remain focused, you will be celebrated all over the world.
Don’t ever let them reduce your self esteem with their empty swag. Your own swag is coming and it will be louder than theirs.
Don’t try to be like them, because in a short while, their celebrity status will fade away.
Stay focused, and soon they will want to be associated with you. Just stay focused in your lane and trust God to elevate you above your peers.
Very soon, I will see you at the top.
If you remain focused, you will rule your world
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Judges 1-2; Luke 7:1-30
1.I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s table-land;
Where love, and joy, and light abound, Lord, plant my feet on higher
2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise, and fears dismay; Though some may dwell where these abound,
My constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4.I long to scale the utmost height, Though rough the way, and hard the fight, My song, while climbing, shall resound Lord, lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord, lead me up the mountain side
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And, heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
PASTOR (MRS.) FOLU ADEBOYE