OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 27 MARCH 2020: BUILD YOUR FAITH
MEMORISE: But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Jude 1:20
READ: PHILIPPIANS 3:13-16
13. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
READ OPEN HEAVENS FOR TODAY: OPEN HEAVEN 27 MARCH 2020
JOIN US IN PRAYERS: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 27 MARCH 2020 FRIDAY
JOIN US IN TODAY’S DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 27 MARCH 2020 FRIDAY
READ OPEN HEAVENS FOR TOMORROW: OPEN HEAVEN 28 MARCH 2020 SATURDAY
There are many Christians who brag about how long ago they gave their lives to Christ.
While it may be a good thing that you gave your life to Christ a long time ago, the time holds no water.
There is a popular saying that it is not how far but how well that matters.
It is not how long you’ve been a Christian that matters, but how much you’ve grown since then.
The question is, are you growing?
When you became born again, for how many minutes were you praying?
How many minutes do you spend praying now?
Has your Bible study time increased?
Do you understand the scriptures now better than you used to?
Are you now preaching the gospel to others?
Have you moved on from just reading about miracles to performing them now?
You must be growing, if not you are dying.
To build faith, you must study your Bible often. You must also spend more time in prayers, especially praying in tongues (Jude 1:20).
Between last year and now, has your level of spirituality increased?
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
JOSHUA 16-18; LUKE 5:1-16
1.I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s table-land;
Where love, and joy, and light abound, Lord, plant my feet on higher
2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise, and fears dismay; Though some may dwell where these abound,
My constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4.I long to scale the utmost height, Though rough the way, and hard the fight, My song, while climbing, shall resound Lord, lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord, lead me up the mountain side
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And, heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
PASTOR (MRS.) FOLU ADEBOYE