OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 26 FEBRUARY 2020: THE SOURCE OF INSPIRATION
MEMORISE: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, Exodus 31:3
READ: EXODUS 31:1-6
1. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
3. And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,
4. To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
5. And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.
6. And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee;
The greatest source of inspiration is the Holy Spirit. He is creativity personified.
There is no limit to what you can conceive through the Holy Spirit.
If you are filled with the Holy Spirit, He will birth many creative things through you.
You can conceive new songs through the Holy Spirit. You can also conceive ideas, solutions, books and all kinds of creative things through the Holy Spirit.
Do you know that the first engine used as a missile in war was invented by Uzziah through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit?
_”And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.“_
2 CHRONICLES 26:15
So, if you want to invent new things that will change the world, stay close to the Holy Spirit for inspiration.
Holy Spirit, please inspire me to invent things and create many great things in Jesus’ name.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 16-17 ; MARK 6:33-56
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be,
A living fire!
3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then, in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye