OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TEENS WEDNESDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2019
THEME: BELT OF TRUTH
MEMORISE: Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, Ephesians 6:14a
READ: Ephesians 6:13-17
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Click To Read – Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens 18 December 2019 Wednesday
Click To Read – Daily Declarations With Rccgonline Wednesday 18th December 2019
The Belt of truth is what holds the breastplate of righteousness to the body of the soldier. John 17:17 says
“Sanctify them through thy truth, thy word is truth”
It is the word of God that can keep you righteous. When you study the word of God regularly and you get addicted to it, you become sanctified.
It is in this state of sanctification that sin becomes distasteful to you. This is when you love righteousness and hate iniquity.
When you are sanctified, you will see a pornographic material and be immediately irritated. Things that used to entice you before will become irritating to you.
This is a great level to attain and you can only attain it by constant personal study of the word of God.
How long do you spend studying the Bible daily?
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: ZECHARIAH 1-3 ; REVELATION 17
1. Stand up! Stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner,
It must not suffer loss.
From victory unto victory
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.
2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
The solemn watchword hear;
If while ye sleep he suffers,
Away with shame and fear.
Where’re yeah meet with evil,
Within you or without,
Charge for the God of battles,
And put the foe to rout.
3. Stand up! Stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own.
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.
4. Stand up! Stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song.
To him that overcometh
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
PASTOR (MRS.) FOLU ADEBOYE