OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TEENS 12TH FEBRUARY 2020
THEME: STANDING TALL
MEMORISE: And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. John 8:35
READ: DANIEL 1:17-20
17. As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.
18. Now at the end of the days that the king had said he should bring them in, then the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar.
19. And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king.
20. And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.
ALSO READ: RCCG REGION ONE FAMILY OUTPOURING 2020
ALSO READ: OPEN HEAVEN 13 FEBRUARY 2020
The chosen of God always stand tall. If you know me at all, you will know that I always like to be number one. I want to stand tall in everything I do.
This is the will of God for all of us; it is His will that you you are above only and never beneath.
You should stand tall amongst your peers in academics, sports, arts, the word of God, obedience and in all good things.
I know some people find it easy to stand tall.
They are naturally brilliant and skillful at what they do, so they effortlessly get the number one spot all the time.
t was the case of Saul in 1 Samuel 10:23. He was the tallest man in Israel, but that did not keep him as the highest man forever.
David put in the effort and stood taller than him. Zaccheus was a naturally short man, but he wanted to stand taller than everyone around so he climbed a tree.
If the most brilliant fellow is reading for one hour daily, you should read for 5 hours.
If the most skillful footballer is training for 2 hours, you should train for 4 hours.
There is nobody you cannot stand taller than if you are willing to put in the effort required. Are you ready to stand tall?
There is nobody you cannot stand taller than if you are willing to put in the effort required.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Leviticus 14 ; Matthew 26:55-75
1. There shall be showers of blessing
This is the promise of love;
There shall be season refreshing
Sent from the Savior above
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy drop ’round are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
2. There shall be showers of blessing
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
3. There shall be showers of blessing
Send them upon us O Lord
Grant to us a refreshing;
Come now and honor Thy Word.
4. There shall be showers of blessing
Oh that today thy might fall,
Now as to God we are confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye