OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 JUNE 2021 WEDNESDAY: ESUA
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 JUNE 2021 MEMORIZE: And be ye k nd one to another, tenderhearted forgiving one another, even as God for Christs sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 JUNE 2021 BIBLE READING GENESIS 33:1-7
1. And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids.
2. And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and Leah and her children after, and Rachel and Joseph hindermost.
3. And he passed over before them, and bowed himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother.
4. And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept.
5. And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.
6. Then the handmaidens came near, they and their children, and they bowed themselves.
7. And Leah also with her children came near, and bowed themselves: and after came Joseph near and Rachel, and they bowed themselves.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 9 JUNE 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 JUNE 2021 MESSAGE
Esau is an interesting character in the Bible.
When people talk about him, what is said is how he foolishly sold his birthright to Jacob his brother for a plate of pottage.
That singular act caused him his fathers blessings.
So, instead of being served by his younger brother, he served his younger brother (Genesis 27:29).
When Jacob impersonated him and stole his blessings from their father, Isaac, Esau became very angry and vowed to kill his brother after the funeral of lsaac (Genesis 27:41).
One would think he would carry out his threat, but, after a long while as read in our Bible text for today, he ran to meet his brother and kissed him.
This made it clear that Esau forgave his brother even before meeting him.
What bad has been done to you? Can it be as bad as what Jacob did to his brother?
Even if it is, no sin should be too big for you to forgive.
Jesus Christ said in Matthew 18:22 that we should forgive seventy multiplied by seven times.
People say I forgive easily; well, I want to make heaven. If you want to make heaven too, you must forgive those who hurt you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 JUNE 2021 KEY POINT
Deliberately forgive whomever you hold a grudge against today.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 JUNE 2021 HYMN
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 JUNE 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 CHRONICLES 29:1-36, 2 CHRONICLES 30:1-27, 2 CHRONICLES 31:1-21, JOHN 18:1-40