OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 JUNE 2020 SATURDAY: A YIELDED SPIRIT?
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. Luke 23:46
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING MATHEW 6:24-34
24. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
25. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26. Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27. Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28. And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29. And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31. Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 6 JUNE 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
1 Thessalonians 5:23 establishes the fact that man is made up of spirit, soul and body. Of these three, the most important component is the spirit. If all is well with your spirit, all will be well with your soul and
Proverbs 18:14 says, The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?.
In other words, if your spirit is buoyant and robust, even if there was an infirmity in the body, your spirit will absorb it; but if something happens to your spirit, that is the end of the story.
The role of the spirit is extremely important in the life of a man. This was why Jesus committed His Spirit into Gods hands. How then can you keep your spirit in good condition?.
Firstly, have to care for its well-being. What you do you feed your spirit with?, How much attention do you even pay your spirit?
If all you do is feed and pamper your body, then you need no one to tell you that your spirit is starving.
Who do your actions/activities benefit?, Is it your body (flesh) or your spirit?. All these and more are questions you should ask yourself frequently if you want your spirit to be in good health and prosper.
It is until you put in effort into properly grooming your spirit that your spirit can be totally yielded to God.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 JUNE 2020 PRAYER POINT
If you claim to be a believer and your spirit hasn’t yet yielded to God, your flesh is still your god.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 JUNE 2020 HYMN
TAKE MY LIFE , AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it
Thine It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart, it is Thine own
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 6 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 CHRONICLES 20:1-37 , 2 CHRONICLES 21:1-20, 2 CHRONICLES 22:1-12 , JOHN 16:1-33