OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 MAY 2022 MONDAY: SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 MAY 2022 MEMORIZE: Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:2
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 MAY 2022 BIBLE READING LUKE 8:38-40
38. Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought him that he might be with him: but Jesus sent him away, saying,
39. Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Jesus had done unto him.
40. And it came to pass, that, when Jesus was returned, the people gladly received him: for they were all waiting for him.
Adults Version: Open Heaven 30 May 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 MAY 2022 MESSAGE
Today’s Bible reading reveals one fundamental responsibility of a genuine child of God. A man formerly possessed by demons met Jesus and became delivered.
He immediately fell in love with the presence of Jesus and wanted to join His company but the Lord commissioned him to go and spread the good news of his deliverance amongst the people.
Have you experienced the supernatural in any way? You are expected to go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature, according to Mark 16:15 . Whenever you comply with this commandment, you make the Lord happy.
Do you know that it is not difficult to preach the gospel? If you’re academically sound, just look for a classmate who has been having problems with his/her school work.
Tell him/her Christ has helped you and encourage him/her to accept Jesus into his/her life, that’s all! Also, evangelism is like sharing of ones testimony.
I tell people how Jesus saved me from Hell and encourage them to accept Him in order to make it to Heaven at last. The more you share your testimony of salvation, the more likely that you will win souls for the Lord.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 MAY 2022 KEY POINT
Share your salvation story with at least two persons this week.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 MAY 2022 HYMN
MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED
1. Must I go and empty-handed,
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?
“Must I go and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Saviour so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?
2. Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Saviour saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my
3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Saviour,
To His will I’d gladly bow.
4. Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’er take thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 MAY 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JOHN 11:47-57, 1 CHRONICLES 28:1-21