OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 28 MARCH 2022 MONDAY: ARE YOU ALONE?
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 28 MARCH 2022 MEMORIZE: And the LORD Goad said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Genesis 2:18
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 28 MARCH 2022 BIBLE READING EXODUS 4:10-16
10. And Moses said unto the LORD, O my LORD, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
11. And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb,
or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
12. Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
13. And he said, O my LORD, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.
14. And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.
15. And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.
16. And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.
Adults Version: Open Heaven 28 March 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 28 MARCH 2022 MESSAGE
After God created man, He watched how he went about his daily duties until one day, he concluded that it was not good for him to be alone.
Though the memory verse is usually used within the context of marriage, I would like to establish that God used it to emphasise that loneliness is not good for anyone.
No one was created to be alone as no one can function as an island; you need the company of someone else. You need another iron to sharpen yours as written in Proverbs 27:17.
One of the reasons you must not be alone is that the other person will help to check mate your responses to temptation. You therefore need a genuine Christian who will serve as a check on you so that you can build a good character.
More so, if you’re alone and not using your time positively, Satan or your flesh will engage you because, as people say, an idle hand is the devils workshop.
However, you must be careful of the company you choose because wrong company would destroy your destiny.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 28 MARCH 2022 KEY POINT
It is not wrong to have friends. Having bad friends is what is wrong.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 28 MARCH 2022 HYMN
I AM THINE O LORD
1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow’r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.
4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 28 MARCH 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: LUKE 6:1-49, JOSHUA 21:1-45, JOSHUA 22:1-34