OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 25 OCTOBER 2022 TUESDAY: HONOURING LESSER MEN
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 25 OCTOBER 2022 MEMORIZE: Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. 1 Peter 5:3
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 25 OCTOBER 2022 BIBLE READING NUMBERS 27:18-23
18. And the LORD said unto Moses, Take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit, and lay thine hand upon him;
19. And set him before Eleazar the priest, and before all the congregation; and give him a charge in their sight.
20. And thou shalt put some of thine honor upon him, that all the congregation of the children of Israel may be obedient.
21. And he shall stand before Eleazar the priest, who shall ask counsel for him after the judgment of Urim before the LORD: at his word shall they go out, and at his word they shall come in, both he, and all the children of Israel with him, even all the congregation.
22. And Moses did as the LORD commanded him: and he took Joshua, and set him before Eleazar the priest, and before all the congregation:
23. And he laid his hands upon him, and gave him a charge, as the LORD commanded by the hand of Moses.
Adults Devotional: Open Heavens 25 October 2022
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 25 October 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 25 October 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 25 OCTOBER 2022 MESSAGE
Today’s Bible passage instructs on the need to have a good working relationship with the people God brings into your life. God told Moses to lay hands on Joshua and bring him before the priests and the whole of Israel. I believe that God was laying emphasis on someone honouring another fellow who is lower than he/she in achievement, position or ability.
If you are a leader in the fellowship, student union or any other area, God expects you to honour the people you lead and have a good relationship with them. A leader should support his followers and never look down on them. This is why I’m very particular about the young people in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
By the grace of God, as your father, I will do everything to support you in the work of God. As of today, we are very particular about the teens and the youth ministry because we know that we are getting older and when we are gone to be with the Lord, you will carry on the work of God. As we honour you, make sure you honour those coming behind you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 25 OCTOBER 2022 ACTION POINT
Everyone that comes into your life brings his/her own grace, so be careful how you treat them.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 OCTOBER 2022 HYMN
I AM THINE O LORD
1. I am Thine, O Lord,
I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise
in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer,
nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer,
nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
2. Consecrate me now to
Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up
with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight
of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer,
and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!
4. There are depths of love
that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy
that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 25 OCTOBER 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 TIMOTHY 5:1-25 , JEREMIAH 14-16
i love open heaven
I love daddy go
THANK YOU LORD JESUS
Sure, this is true thank you Baba Enoch. A .adeboye.
I pray it upon us
I love this mornings devotion