OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 22 DECEMBER 2020 TUESDAY: ONE RIGHT STEP AT A TIME
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 22 DECEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Luke 14:28
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 22 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING LUKE 14:25-32
25. And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,
26. If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28. For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29. Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
30. Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
31. Or what kind, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
32. Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 22 DECEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 22 DECEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
They say Rome was not built in a day. Hence, great things are achieved through consistency. One right step at a time.
I know that as a teen, you sometimes think that you have a long way to go in life and wonder when you will get there.
Maybe you are in secondary/high school now, and you’re wondering when you graduate from the university and then, start working to make money.
My child, be patient. Everything has its time. You cannot jump your present stage unto the next.
You have to take it one step at a time. Stop comparing yourself with others so that you will not put yourself in trouble.
You need to know that everyone has his or her own time.
The fact that you are not in the position they are today doesn’t mean that you won’t get to the top at the appointed time.
If you are sure you are on the right path, then be consistent with what you do.
Look at babies for instance, they go from sitting to crawling and eventually to standing before walking.
No baby goes from sitting to walking. This process of moving from one stage to another is a period of growth.
So, instead of having unnecessary worries, pay attention to the things God wants you to learn from each stage.
Take care of your little steps and you will have good success.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 22 DECEMBER 2020 PRAYER POINT
Oh Lord, please help me to take the right steps at the right times and to learn from each stage.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 22 DECEMBER 2020 HYMN
I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground”.
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith on heaven’s table-land;
Where love and joy and light abound,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2. My heart has no desire to stay,
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these
abound, my constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4. I long to scale the utmost height,
Though rough the way, and hard the fight,
My song while climbing shall resound
Lord lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord lead me up the mountain side,
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And Heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 22 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: NAHUM 1:1-15, NAHUM 2:1-13, NAHUM 3:1-19, REVELATION 13:1-18