OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 OCTOBER 2022 SUNDAY: OBEY GOD
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 OCTOBER 2022 MEMORIZE: Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 OCTOBER 2022 BIBLE READING PSALMS 1:1-6
1. Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4. The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Adults Version: Open Heaven 2 October 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 OCTOBER 2022 MESSAGE
Many teens often think that the Bible has a lot of restrictions. They feel that they are stripped of their freedom to do as they wish. On the contrary, the Bible teaches freedom, though of a different sort. As a child of God, you must realise that there is so much freedom in living out the word of the Lord.
Our Bible passage for today says a lot about not walking in the ways of a sinner or acting like the wicked. This is because the way of the wicked is an abomination to God and the end of it is destruction. When you, as a child of God, understand this, you will realise that you are actually free from so many things such as guilt, Satan’s torment, repercussions of sin, destruction and death (both physical and spiritual).
Understand that the boundaries in God’s word are not meant to stop you from having fun, instead, they are to give you a beautiful life and a glorious ending.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 OCTOBER 2022 PRAYER POINT
Father, please give me the wisdom to understand and accept Your rules.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 OCTOBER 2022 HYMN
I AM THINE O LORD
1. I am Thine, O Lord,
I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise
in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer,
nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer,
nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
2. Consecrate me now to
Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up
with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight
of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer,
and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!
4. There are depths of love
that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy
that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 OCTOBER 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: EPHESIANS 4:1-32, ISAIAH 24-26