OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 DECEMBER 2020 SATURDAY: WHEN YOU MUST SAY NO
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 DECEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: The man that wandereth out of the way of understandin shall remain in the congregation o the dead. Proverbs 21 :16
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING 1 JOHN 2:15-17
15. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17. And the world passeth awa , and the lust thereof: but he that doeth t e will of God abideth for ever.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 19 DECEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 DECEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
In life, if you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.
Beloved, you need to know where you stand when faced with situations in life.
You also need to know when to say no or yes.
No matter the situation, choose to say yes to the things that please God, and a firm no to the Devil because if your no to the devil is not firm, he will find a way to make you say yes to him.
Remember how Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.
My child, you must also say No to undesirable situations.
Don’t allow any problem in your life or family to persist.
Say No to failure, shame, reproach, poverty and every negative situation.
If you don’t say no to unpleasant things, they will hinder you from fulfilling your divine purpose.
Is there anything that is standing between you and where God wants you to be?.
You must deal with it violently in prayer and through the word of God.
Don’t be indifferent about things happening in your life or around you.
Many people have missed their blessings because they are neither here or there.
Live your life based on Biblical principles and watch God take care of you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 DECEMBER 2020 PRAYER POINT
Father, please give me the grace to say no to things that don’t please you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 DECEMBER 2020 HYMN
LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND
1. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind;
For His mercies shall endure
Ever faithful, ever sure.
2. Let us sound His name abroad,
For of gods He is the God;
3. He, with aII-commanding might,
Filled the new-made world with light;
4. All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need;
5. He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness;
6. He hath with a piteous eye
Looked upon our misery;
7. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for he is kind;
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 19 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MICAH 1:1-16, MICAH 2:1-13, MICAH 3:1-12, REVELATION 10:1-11