OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 MARCH 2021 MONDAY: DON’T SOW DISCORD
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 MARCH 2021 MEMORIZE: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Romans 16:17
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING MATTHEW 18:15-20
15. Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
18. Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in eaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I’m in the midst of them.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 15 MARCH 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 MARCH 2021 MESSAGE
To sow discord is to say or do things which can make a group of people distrust one another.
Often, distrust leads to unnecessary arguments and fights which is as result of the gossip or lie told against someone in the group.
This should not be found in the Body of Christ.
The body is meant to be jointly fit together, anyone who sows discord through gossip is trying to separate the body parts from one another and God will judge.
It is unfortunate that those who sow discord hardly have time for selfevaluation.
They sometimes present themselves as working for a good cause, whereas, they end up causing confusion amongst people.
As a child of God, you must be careful not to speak evil about other people. Also, don’t listen to tale bearers.
There is no difference between a tale bearer and one who listens to him or her.
Besides, whomever gossips about others to you, will gossip about you to others. Don’t do it and don’t partake of it.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 MARCH 2021 PRAYER POINT
Father, help me not to sow discord amongst people.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 26:1-19, DEUTERONOMY 27:1-26, MARK 15:1-47