OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 DECEMBER 2020 TUESDAY: YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 DECEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING 1 JOHN 5:1-5
1. Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that IOVeth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2. B this we know that we love the chil ren of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 15 DECEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 DECEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
As a child of God, the blood Jesus runs in your veins. You carry the DNA of Jesus Christ.
The Bible says in Romans 8:17 that you are an heir of God and a co-heir with Christ. You are a citizen of heaven.
As a child of God, you are free from sin, shame, guilt and condemnation (Romans 8:1).
You are free from slcknesses and diseases (Isaiah 53:5). You can never fail.
You will have outstanding success in everything you do.
As a child of God, you can never lack anything good (2 Corinthians 9:8).
Blessings will come to you naturally. You will experience peace on all sides.
When your peers are troubled by the issues of life, you will have nothing to worry about because of your identity.
As God’s child, you have the power to call on the name of Jesus and use it, especially in times of trouble.
No matter the situation you find yourself in school or at home, the name of Jesus is sufficient for you.
Also, as a child of God, you have authority over the enemy (Luke 10:19, Matthew 18:18).
So, are you truly enjoying the benefits mentioned above? If you are not, then you have to truly become His child to enjoy the benefits.
Invite Him into your life today, forsake your sinful ways and you will become a member of the family of God.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 DECEMBER 2020 KEY POINT
Father, thank you for adopting me as your child. I will never disappoint you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 DECEMBER 2020 HYMN
I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground”.
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith on heaven’s table-land;
Where love and joy and light abound,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2. My heart has no desire to stay,
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these
abound, my constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4. I long to scale the utmost height,
Though rough the way, and hard the fight,
My song while climbing shall resound
Lord lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord lead me up the mountain side,
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And Heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 15 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: AMOS 4:1-13, AMOS 5:1-27, AMOS 6:1-14, REVELATION 6:1-17