OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 MARCH 2022 MONDAY: THE GREAT GOD
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 MARCH 2022 MEMORIZE: Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works. Psalms 105:2
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 MARCH 2022 BIBLE READING PSALMS 139:1-14
1. O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7, Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Adults Version: Open Heaven 14 February 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 MARCH 2022 MESSAGE
Our God is great, so great that the pages of any book cannot be sufficient to capture the extent of His greatness. Think of any great thing anyone on earth has done before; God has and can do far greater.
He is the greatest in all things! He is the greatest mathematician; He perfectly calculated the distance needed between the elements of the universe and their velocities, so that they can move together at the right distance apart to maintain a balance.
He is also the biggest, so much so that He makes the earth His footstool. He is richer than the richest, He can never be broke because, the cattle on a thousand hills are His (Psalms 50:10).
All the natural resources known and unknown to man are His. This is why it was easy for Jesus to send Peter to the sea and get money from the mouth of a fish.
My God can do all things. He not only raised the dead, He breathed into dry bones and turned them into an army. He can heal any disease no matter how terrible or incurable it is.
Who is God to you? How much of Him do you know? God can be anything and everything to you if only you trust Him.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 MARCH 2022 KEY POINT
Spend some minutes to worship Him today.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 MARCH 2022 HYMN
O WORSHIP THE KING
1. O worship the King all glorious above,
O gratefully sing His power and His love:
our Shield and Defender, the Ancient of Days,
pavilioned in splendour and girded with praise.
2. O tell of His might, O sing of His grace,
whose robe is the light, whose canopy space.
His chariots of wrath the deep thunderclouds form,
and dark is His path on the wings of the storm.
3. Thy bountiful care, what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light;
It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain,
and sweetly distils in the dew and the rain.
4. Frail children of dust, and feeble as frail,
in Thee do we trust, nor find Thee to fail.
Your mercies, how tender, how firm to the end,
our Maker, Defender, Redeemer, and Friend!
5. O measureless Might, ineffable Love,
While angels delight to hymn Thee above!
The humbler creation, though feeble their lays,
with true adoration shall lisp to Thy praise!
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 14 MARCH 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MARK 14:51-72, DEUTERONOMY 23:1-25, DEUTERONOMY 24:1-22, DEUTERONOMY 25:1-19