OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020 SUNDAY: GOD’S ATTRIBUTES
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: l am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING DANIEL 3:26-30
26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burnin fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
27. And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28. Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
29. Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, an Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.
30. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
God works in diverse ways because He is a great God. He also has many attributes.
All through the Bible, God showed Himself to His people in different ways.
One of the indisputable attributes of God is holiness. He is a holy God and therefore cannot behold iniquity.
The Bible reveals what angels say to God; Isaiah 6:3 says:
“And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory.”
Another attribute of God is immutability. This means God cannot change.
Hebrews 13:8 says God is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Has He made some promises to you?, He will fulfil them because He remains constant, He will not go back on His words.
Love is another attribute of God. He is a loving Father.
In fact, He is love, it’s His love for mankind that made Him give us the best gift Jesus Christ, the only Son of God.
God does not withhold any good thing from those He loves.
Knowing the attributes of God will give you a better understanding of who He is, which will then help you in your relationship with Him.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020 KEY POINT
How much of God do you know?
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020 HYMN
LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND
1. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind;
For His mercies shall endure
Ever faithful, ever sure.
2. Let us sound His name abroad,
For of gods He is the God;
3. He, with aII-commanding might,
Filled the new-made world with light;
4. All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need;
5. He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness;
6. He hath with a piteous eye
Looked upon our misery;
7. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 SEPTEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: PROVERBS 23:1-35, PROVERBS 24:1-34, 2 CORINTHIANS 5:1-21