OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020 WEDNESDAY: BE HUMBLE OR BE HUMBLED
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020 MEMORIZE: And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost. Acts 12:23
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING DANIEL 4:29-35
29 At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon.
30. The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?
31. While the word was in the king’s mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.
32. And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
33. The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles’ feathers, and his nails like birds’ claws.
34. And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
35. And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVENS 13 MAY 2020 WEDNESDAY
PRAYER POINTS: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 13 MAY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 13 MAY 2020
NEXT DAY TEENS: OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020 MESSAGE
As children of God, our Father expects us
to be humble.
However, when He sees that we are not willing to become humble, He could decide to humble us Himself.
Believe me honestly, it is a terrible thing for God to humble you by Himself.
Nebuchadnezzar experienced this and it was a terrible experience. He was reduced to an animal for seven years.
Thank God that He had mercy on him.
Another person that was humbled by God but did not enjoy mercy is King Herod in Acts 12:23.
Just as everyone was hailing him for speaking like a god, God struck him dead and maggots ate his body up right in front of the people.
Has God been speaking to you about becoming humble and you are reluctant?.
Have you been hearing messages about humility, yet you are not interested?.
I plead with you my child, for your own good, humble yourself now before God decides to humble you Himself.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020 PRAYER POINT
Humble yourself before God humbles you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020 HYMN
TAKE MY LIFE , AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take Thine It shall be no longer mine;
my will and make it
Take my heart, it is Thine own
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 KINGS 6:1-33 , 2 KINGS 7:1-20 , 2 KINGS
8:1-29 , JOHN 4:31-54