OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 1 JULY 2020 WEDNESDAY: HOW BRIGHT IS YOUR LIGHT?
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 1 JULY 2020 MEMORIZE: There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 1 Corinthians 15:41
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 1 JULY 2020 BIBLE READING 1 TIMOTHY 6:11-16
11. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
13. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14. That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15. Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
16. Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 1 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 2 JULY 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 3 JULY 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 1 JULY 2020 MESSAGE
According to the scriptures, glory is the carriage of a divine beauty that radiates or shines. The brightness of glory is determined by purity.
If you have a light bulb that has become dusty over time, when switched on, its light still shines but it wont shine as brightly as it was made to shine.
When you wash off the dust, its light will shine as clearly and as brightly as it was made to shine. This is the same for us children of God.
We were made to shine, the Bible calls us the light of the world. This means that wherever you are, you should be outstanding; you should be the best wherever you find yourself.
Some Christians don’t shine bright for two reasons: some haven’t come to the m realisation of the fact that they are lights, so they dont walk in that knowledge.
Secondly, some don’t know the harm living an unholy life does to them. Dear child, do not live in ignorance. The Bible asks you to arise and shine.
If you have been sleeping, wake up! You are not ordinary. You cant be compared with your classmates. You are the child of the Most High God.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 1 JULY 2020 KEY POINT
You are the light of the world, rise up and live like one!
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 1 JULY 2020 HYMN
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD
1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way,
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey,
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away,
Not a doubt or a fear,
Not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay,
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends, we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.
BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JOB 21:1-34, JOB 22:1-30 , ACTS 10:1-48