OPEN HEAVEN 9 OCTOBER 2020 FRIDAY: HEAVEN REJOICES
OPEN HEAVEN 9 OCTOBER 2020 MEMORIZE: I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. Luke 15:7
OPEN HEAVEN 9 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING LUKE 15:1-32
1. Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.
2. And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.
3. And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
4. What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
5. And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
6. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
7. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
8. Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
9. And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
10. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
11. And he said, A certain man had two sons;
12. And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
14. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat; and no man gave unto him.
17. And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
18. I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19. And am no more worthy to be called thy son; make me as one of thy hired servants.
20. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
21. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet;
23. And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry;
24. For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
25. Now his elder son was in the field; and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
26. And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
27. And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
28. And he was angry, and would not go in; therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
29. And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment; and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends;
30. But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
31. And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
32. It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad; for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PARTAKE IN OUR DAILY PRAYERS AND DECLARATIONS, THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS DOING POWERFUL THINGS IN OUR MIDST. CHAINS ARE BREAKING, LIVES ARE CHANGING AND TESTIMONIES ARE SPRINGING UP DAILY. CLICK THE LINKS BELOW AND SHARE WITH OTHERS.
If you are visiting this platform for the first time, please save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
READ >> PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 9 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR 9 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 12 OCTOBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 9 OCTOBER 2020 MESSAGE
“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,” – Hebrews 12:1
Hebrews 12:1 says we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses.
This means that the hosts of Heaven are constantly observing us and our actions on the earth.
Sadly, when they look down, most of what they see is sin.
Yes, once in a while, these clouds of witnesses see one or two people who surrender their lives to Christ and the whole of Heaven erupts in joy because of this one fellow.
This is why I use every opportunity to win souls to Christ; I want Heaven to rejoice always.
What about you?, When last did Heaven rejoice because you brought someone to Christ?.
“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” – John 15:16
The statement Jesus made in the above verse is very logical.
First, God loves soul winners – so whatever they ask, He will give.
Imagine if someone who always makes you happy comes with a request.
Even if the father of the house wants to say no, every other person will speak up for him and say Daddy, we cannot say no to the request of this fellow, he is special to us in this family.
That is what happens when a soul winner prays.
The whole of Heaven will cooperate to ensure that the prayer is answered because you are constantly making them rejoice.
When we gather for services, Heaven doesn’t rejoice over the great sermon, music, communion or giving, rather in souls won.
Heaven will ask “Did anyone get saved?”
If you are saved, share the gospel to save others.
If you are yet to surrender all to Christ, do so now and there would be great rejoicing in Heaven over you.
OPEN HEAVEN 9 OCTOBER 2020 KEY POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 9 OCTOBER 2020
Speak to someone about Jesus today and make this a daily habit.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 9 October 2020 Friday, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 7 OCTOBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 9 OCTOBER 2020 HYMN
HO, MY COMRADES! SEE THE SIGNAL
1. Ho, my comrades! see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory in nigh!
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still,
Wave the answer back to heaven,
“By Thy grace we will,”
2. See the mighty host advancing
Satan leading on:
Mighty men around us falling,
Courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s name we’ll triumph
Over ev’ry foe!
4. Fierce and long the battle rages,
But our help is near:
Onward comes our great commander,
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!
OPEN HEAVEN 9 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MATTHEW 5:1-48, MATTHEW 6:1-34, MATTHEW 7:1-29
Lord make me a soul winner and help me win soul today in Jesus name Amen.
Thank you, Lord God Almighty for your words this day and please, Lord God Almighty help me, my wife and children to be useful to populate the heavenly kingdom and depopulate the kingdom of hell in Jesus Mighty name, amen
Thank you Jesus for today’s message , please give me the courage to always talk to someone about you.Amen
Thank you Jesus
Father,I bring my spouse before you ,please draws him closer to you speedily so that heaven can rejoice over him before it is too late in Jesus mighty name
Please Lord draw my spouse too. Help him to stop lying, deceiving and stop owing people. Give him wisdom
Father, help me to be an addictive soul winner. Let others come to the knowledge of Christ through my family and I in Jesus name.
Lord make me a soul winners to your kingdom in Jesus matchless name Ameeeeeeeeeen
Father in heaven I ask that you use me to populate heaven and depopulate hell in JESUS mighty name i pray Amen
My Father in heaven, make me a committed soul winner in Jesus name amen.
Lord help me to win souls to your vineyard and they remain.
O Lord my father make me and my house hold a soul winner everyday in Jesus mighty name amen.
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Jesus for the Joy you hay bestowed on me today in Jesus mighty y
Grace to win souls in to Kingdom of God IJN
Thank you Father for sending your word again. I pray you engrace me and my family to win souls into your kingdom and cause every christian to have unusual passion for soul wining in Jesus name amen.
Daddy G.O God bless you greatly Sir.
Lord, give me and my family the grace to always speak to someone about Jesus Christ daily
Father give us the grace to bring more people to you kingdom and our self should be heavenly bound in Jesus name Amen.
Father give grace to be a soul winner. Amen
Father give me the grace and boldness to always witness and be a soul winner in Jesus name amen
Father, Please help me to be a soul winner daily In Jesus Name… Amen
Thanks be to the Almighty God for today’s message Amen
To God Almighty be all the Glory as we desire to bear Fruits for His Kingdom now and Forevermore, ln Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!
Daddy please help me to win souls in JESUS MIGHTY NAME