OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022 SUNDAY: TAKE FEEDBACK
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022 MEMORIZE: He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shail suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Proverbs 29:1
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022 BIBLE READING 2 SAMUEL 12:1-13
1 And the LORD sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
2. The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
3. But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
4. And there came a traveler unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man’s lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
5. And David’s anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the LORD liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
6. And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
7. And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
8. And I gave thee thy master’s house, and thy master’s wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
9. Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
10. Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
11. Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
12. For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
13. And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.
Happy Sunday Beloved, We’re happy that you stopped by for today’s devotional. Thank you for joining us.
Do you take feedback about your character from people? Do you make necessary adjustments and corrections?
Don’t keep the word to yourself. Share this blessing with other believers by saving this website (rccgonline.org) and sharing the link by using the share button below and don’t forget to say the prayers and declarations for the day.
Today’s Powerful Confession: I confess today I live a wisdom led life. I take corrections and feedback and work on myself. Daily, I am a better version of myself and God blesses me in Jesus’ name, Amen. Hallelujah!
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 31 July 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 31 July 2022
Teens Devotional: Open Heavens For Teens 31 July 2022
Yesterday’s devotional: Open Heaven 30 July 2022
Tomorrow’s devotional: Open Heaven 1 August 2022
Kindly Join: Rccg Sunday School Teachers’ Manual 31 July 2022
Kindly Join: Rccg Sunday School Students’ Manual 31 July 2022
Kindly Join: Rccg House Fellowship Leader’s Manual 31 July 2022
Happy New Month: Prayers And Declarations For The Month Of August 2022
Next Sunday’s devotional: Open Heaven 7 August 2022
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022 MESSAGE
Many a time, we do things that are wrong without knowing it. We just act as we like, whereas we are hurting other people or exhibiting a bad attitude. Those who are wise listen when people correct them and take to correction where appropriate. Those who are foolish however make excuses and ignore the correction.
When we study the life of David and Saul, we will see the lot of the wise and the foolish ones. When Saul did wrong and Samuel corrected him, he made excuses and even tore Samuels garment in his refusal to take to correction in the presence of his subjects (1 Samuel 15:13-27).
For David on the other hand, when Prophet Nathan corrected him, he immediately became sober and did all that he could to right his wrong (2 Samuel 12:15 -18). At the end of the day, we see one of the reasons why God rejected Saul and loved David their attitude to correction.
When people tell you that you get angry easily and you say, No, I don’t get angry easily, it is just some useless people around me that get me angry, or that you are lazy and sleep too much, but you respond, The body is not wood; it needs rest once in a while, after all even Jesus slept while He was here on earth, or even that you talk too much and you say, Do you want me to become dumb? then you have a problem and you must attend to it immediately.
When God sends people to a person yet he or she keeps giving excuses, our memory verse for today says that the fellow will be suddenly destroyed and that destruction will be without remedy.
If you want to see an example of this, look at Saul. The Bible says in 1 Samuel 3:19 that God so honoured the word of Prophet Samuel that not a word of his fell to the ground without being fulfilled, but when Samuel was pleading on behalf of Saul, God told him to stop wasting his time as He had already found a replacement for him (1 Samuel 16:1).
That little behaviour that your spouse, boss, colleague, family members or neighbours have been correcting you about can either make or mar you; it depends on whether you take the correction or not. That little thing can bring irredeemable destruction if you are not careful. A word is enough for the wise.
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022 KEY POINT: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 31 July 2022
What are those things people have been telling you that you need to correct? Take the feedback today and begin to make the necessary corrections in line with Gods word.
Thank you for reading today’s devotional Beloved.
Make the decision to be a contributor to the advancement of God’s Kingdom in one way or another. Live your life daily mindful of the purposes and plan of God.
Kindly purchase your own hard copy version of the Open Heavens devotional. You can buy it for your friends too as a potent evangelism tool.
God bless you, as you sow, into the book ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye in Jesus’ name.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Kindly share with someone on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022 HYMN
ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.
2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JULY 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: PROVERBS 17:1-28, PROVERBS 18:1-24, PROVERBS 19:1-29, PROVERBS 20:1-30
Am toch to hear this word from our beloved Daddy in the Lord that God used as point of contacts very amazing topic I really learn alot from this topic
Oh lord implead for your mercy
Thank you, Lord God Almighty for your words this day and please, Lord God Almighty help me, my wife, my children, Grandma and my entire household to yield to all reasonable corrections made to ourlives so that, we will not be a castaway of the kingdom of God Almighty in Jesus Mighty name, amen.
Thank You Jesus ❤
Dear Lord, please give me and my household the grace to receive feedback and be prepared to work on it without being apprehensive in the mighty name of Jesus, amen and amen🙏
As i read today devotion god let it direct my ways in this week in Jesus name Amen
I love this
Amen Amen Amen
Lord may every new day bring out a better version of me in Jesus name Amen
The massage is deeply rich , thank GOD for today
Thank you Lord Jesus
May God help me accept my wrong
Abba, l receive the grace to always walk humbly before you and before man; to be teachable and willing to acknowledge my sins at all times, amen!
Father God I love you so much!! I praise you daily because you always have my best interest first. Please help me to always be mindful to make the necessary corrections that are in line with your word. In Jesus mighty name. Amen
Thank you Lord, my Father for the grace and privilege to see the last day in the month of July, may your Holy Name be praise forever Amennnn. My Father, and my God!, l return all the glory , honor , and praise to whom the honor is due for, my King, my shepherd, my owner, my sustainer, my protector, my provider, my healer, my deliverer, and my great Ally, the Lord of Host. Thank you Lord! God the Father, God the Son. And God the Holy spirit. Thank you , my Father for this beautiful day that you have… Read more »
AMEN 🙏🏽 IN JESUS MATCHLESS NAME.
Father, Thank You for Your this day, Please Lord help me to always take corrections whenever I am corrected In Jesus Most Powerful Name 🙏