OPEN HEAVEN 28 OCTOBER 2022 FRIDAY: BEHOLD, HE COMES
OPEN HEAVEN 28 OCTOBER 2022 MEMORIZE: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Revelation 22:12
OPEN HEAVEN 28 OCTOBER 2022 BIBLE READING REVELATION 22:6-21
6. And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Happy weekend Beloved. We’re happy that you stopped by for today’s devotional. Thank you for joining us.
There is only one approved and authorized way to God. No other way leads to the father. Do you believe this?
]If you find this website (rccgonline.org) valuable, send the link to someone today.
How are you enjoying the prayers and declarations? We’ll love to see your comment!
Today’s Powerful Confession: I confess today my name has been written in the book of life and it will never be blotted out. I believe in Christ Jesus, I walk with Him and I am far away from iniquity and its workers therefore I do not soil my garment. My family and I will work worthy and will walk with Christ in white when He comes in Jesus’ name, Amen. Hallelujah!
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 28 October 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 28 October 2022
Teens Devotional: Open Heavens For Teens 28 October 2022
Yesterday’s devotional: Open Heaven 27 October 2022
Tomorrow’s devotional: Open Heaven 29 October 2022
OPEN HEAVEN 28 OCTOBER 2022 MESSAGE
So many people are sleeping and making compromises everywhere they turn. It is almost impossible to find people who are really expecting the return of Jesus Christ. We must be careful not to be so carried away with prosperity and abundance that we forget there is a home for us beyond this earth.
If we would not miss that heavenly home, we must trim our lamps and get ourselves ready, because if Jesus says He will return, then He will certainly return. Everyone should seriously give thought to where he or she will be when the rapture happens or when the Lord says it is time to leave the earth.
I remember that during a conference for Pentecostal Pastors in Nigeria long ago, a man of God who was much younger than I came to preach. The young man preached vehemently about the Kingdom of God, hell, the lake of fire, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He dissected the word of God about this matter so much that we were all glued to our seats. You can imagine the absolute silence in the hall that day. By the time he was through with his sermon, we were all sober. As the leader of the meeting, I was supposed to round off and as I mounted the podium I said, ‘Jesus is truly coming soon, but when a man dies before Jesus returns, his own Jesus has come then.” That was all I said.
I travelled and returned two weeks later to learn that the young man of God who had preached that very serious sermon had died. His Jesus had come. My beloved, you should not joke about this matter, because it is an issue of eternal life or death.
The choice a person makes here on earth will determine where the fellow will spend his or her eternity and I can tell you that eternity is such a long time. The Bible says in Hebrews 9:27 “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.”
If you don’t believe me, at least believe the Bible. As soon as a fellow dies, he will face judgement before God. If death is inevitable for all of us, then we must be careful how we live our lives. Behold, Jesus is coming for His bride the saints. You must be prepared to meet the Bridegroom so you are not left behind.
OPEN HEAVEN 28 OCTOBER 2022 PRAYER POINT: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 28 October 2022
Father, when You come to collect Your people, please do not let me be left behind in Jesus name.
Now, here are 2 things you should do:
1. Make a decision to be a contributor to the advancement of God’s Kingdom by purchasing a hard copy version of the Open Heavens devotional. You can buy it for your friends too as a potent evangelism tool.
2. Bring someone here tomorrow. Tell them about Jesus and direct them to these generational changing messages.
God bless you.
OPEN HEAVEN 28 OCTOBER 2022 HYMN
HO! MY COMRADES, SEE THE SIGNAL
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”
2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on,
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving, Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.
4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near,
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
OPEN HEAVEN 28 OCTOBER 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: LUKE 4:1-44, LUKE 5:1-39, LUKE 6:1-49