OPEN HEAVEN 2 NOVEMBER 2022 WEDNESDAY: NO SMALL PLATFORM
OPEN HEAVEN 2 NOVEMBER 2022 MEMORIZE: And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:15
OPEN HEAVEN 2 NOVEMBER 2022 BIBLE READING JOHN 4:6-30
6. Now Jacob’s well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
7. There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
8. (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
9. Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
10. Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
11. The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
12. Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
13. Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
14. But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
15. The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
16. Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.
17. The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
18. For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
19. The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
20. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
25. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
27. And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?
28. The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
29. Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
30. Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
Happy New Month once again Beloved. We’re happy that you stopped by for today’s devotional. Thank you for joining us.
Do you consider some platforms or audience too small for you to share the good news?
If you find this website (rccgonline.org) valuable, send the link to someone today.
How are you enjoying the prayers and declarations? We’ll love to see your comment!
Today’s Powerful Confession: I confess today I come in the volume of the books as it written of me to do the will of God. I walk in purpose and destiny. I am led and my steps are ordered to the right location, people, places, opportunities, and work. I will not miss my place in life and purpose in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. Hallelujah!
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 2 November 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 2 November 2022
Teens Devotional: Open Heavens For Teens 2 November 2022
Yesterday’s devotional: Open Heaven 1 November 2022
Tomorrow’s devotional: Open Heaven 3 November 2022
Happy New Month: Prayers And Declarations For The Month Of November 2022
OPEN HEAVEN 2 NOVEMBER 2022 MESSAGE
The Almighty God sent His disciples out in Luke 10:1-6 to preach in households. He gave them so much power just to preach to families – not to organise crusades. He gave them power to preach to households because no platform where you can preach to people is small at all.
As long as there is one person to listen to the gospel of the Lord, that platform is big. In John 4:6-30 , Jesus preached to only one woman. It was in the course of that conversation that He gave the powerful revelation that, God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24 ).
While many may have regarded preaching to just one person as a small platform, Jesus Christ said preaching to her was His meat (John 4:32-34). I went to preach in a small rural Church which had no building.
My children snapped the picture of me preaching there and put it on the internet and many people were surprised. I, on the other hand, wondered why people were surprised. It may have been a small Church, it may have been situated in a rural area, but as long as there was someone, just one person there that I could lead to Christ, I gladly went there to preach.
In the Bible reading for today, Jesus concentrated a lot of effort into winning that womans soul and she brought the whole city to Him. That little gathering that seems like a small platform probably has the next Adeboye in it. 1 am a village boy from Ifewara.
However, from that small village, God won one soul to Himself and that one soul is now bringing millions of souls to His Kingdom. Never underestimate any opportunity to win a soul.
Every platform given to you to preach the word of God is big! How many people do you have following you on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and so on? How many email addresses and phone numbers do you have on your contact list? All these are great platforms through which you can reach people for the Lord.
The next Billy Graham may be on one of these platforms of yours; God may be counting on you to win that one soul to Him. Don’t waste that big platform you have: use it.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 NOVEMBER 2022 KEY POINT
There is no such thing as a small platform when it comes to preaching the gospel.
Now, here are 2 things you should do:
1. Make a decision to be a contributor to the advancement of God’s Kingdom by purchasing a hard copy version of the Open Heavens devotional. You can buy it for your friends too as a potent evangelism tool.
2. Bring someone here tomorrow. Tell them about Jesus and direct them to these generational changing messages.
God bless you.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 NOVEMBER 2022 HYMN
I’VE A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD, HALLELUJAH
1 I’ve a message from the Lord, Hallelujah!
The message unto you I’ll give.
’Tis recorded in His Word, Hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”
“Look and live,” my brother, live.
Look to Jesus now and live.
’Tis recorded in His Word, Hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”
2. I’ve a message full of love, Hallelujah!
A message, O my friend, for you.
’Tis a message from above, Hallelujah!
Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true.
3. Life is offered unto you. Hallelujah!
Eternal life your soul shall have
If you’ll only look to Him. Hallelujah!
Look to Jesus, who alone can save.
4. I will tell you how I came, Hallelujah!
To Jesus when He made me whole:
’Twas believing on His name, Hallelujah!
I trusted and He saved my soul.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 NOVEMBER 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: LUKE 15:1-32, LUKE 16:1-31