OPEN HEAVEN 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 MONDAY: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I
OPEN HEAVEN 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 MEMORIZE: And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites. Exodus 3:8
OPEN HEAVEN 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 BIBLE READING 2 KINGS 4:1-7
1. Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.
2. And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil.
3. Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbors, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.
4. And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.
5. So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.
6. And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet
a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.
7. Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.
Happy new week Beloved. We’re happy that you stopped by for today’s devotional. Thank you for joining us.
Many times, before change comes, individuals must be tired of their current state and insist for things to change.
If you find this website (rccgonline.org) valuable, send the link to someone today.
How are you enjoying the prayers and declarations? We’ll love to see your comment!
Don’t keep the word to yourself. Share this blessing with other believers by saving this website (rccgonline.org) and sharing the link by using the share button below and don’t forget to say the prayers and declarations for the day.
Today’s Powerful Confession: I confess today an end has come to the reign of evil, darkness and calamity in my life. It is a new dawn for me and I begin to breakthrough and break forth. The Lord my God in my midst is mighty in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Hallelujah!
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 19 September 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 19 September 2022
Teens Devotional: Open Heavens For Teens 19 September 2022
Yesterday’s devotional: Open Heaven 18 September 2022
Tomorrow’s devotional: Open Heaven 20 September 2022
OPEN HEAVEN 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 MESSAGE
I have seen people experience challenges and they just keep struggling through them. They somehow find a way to survive as the challenge lingers. For such people, usually, a day will come when they will say, Enough is enough.
That day came for the widow in the Bible reading for today when her creditors said they were coming to take her sons. Before then, the creditors must have been disturbing her and the prophet who had the solution to her problem had also been there, but she kept quiet and was just struggling with the situation. On that fateful day, she must have said to herself, Enough is enough then cried to the Prophet for help and it came.
The day you decide to stop accommodating that problem, it will leave you alone; if you keep struggling with it, however, God will fold His hands and watch you. Several years ago, a young couple suddenly realised that they were making money, but the money kept disappearing, thereby leaving them in poverty.
They kept struggling with the problem for some time until one day when they said, Enough is enough. That day, they prayed some violent prayers like I will ask you to pray later today and all of a sudden, the relative that they brought from the village to help with house chores started screaming, I want to confess.
He said he had instructions from the village that as soon as he got to their house, he should get one of the caps of the husband and send it back to the village. He did this and the cap in question was spiritually manipulated such that whatever money the man-made in Lagos was appearing in the cap back in the village.
It was after he brought the cap back and it was set on fire that these people within a year bought their own land and built their house. They started making progress only when they said, Enough is enough.
I don’t know about you, but I am tired of the level that I am on now; I want to move forward. Oh yes, I have achieved some success and I am grateful to God, but I am not yet where I want to be.
Are you okay with being in the same spot for so long? Do you want to continue managing or do you want to break loose from the bondage of the enemy and fly? It is up to you. If you want to move forward, then pray the prayer point for today with great spiritual aggression.
OPEN HEAVEN 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 KEY POINT: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 19 September 2022
Today, I say enough is enough of (mention the problem you are tired of) and I decree that this problem ceases immediately in Jesus name.
Thank you for reading today’s devotional. Hope you were blessed?
Now, here are 2 things you should do:
1. Make a decision to be a contributor to the advancement of God’s Kingdom by purchasing a hard copy version of the Open Heavens devotional. You can buy it for your friends too as a potent evangelism tool.
2. Bring someone here tomorrow. Tell them about Jesus and direct them to these generational changing messages.
God bless you.
OPEN HEAVEN 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 HYMN
CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMES NOW ARE WE
1 Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing ‘gainst his mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.
2 In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.
3 Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n;
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
OPEN HEAVEN 19 SEPTEMBER 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: EZEKIEL 38:1-23, EZEKIEL 39:1-29, EZEKIEL 40:1-49