OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022 MONDAY: LETTER TO THE THYATIRAN CHURCH III
OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022 MEMORIZE: And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. Acts 4:32
OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING REVELATION 2:18-29
18. And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19. I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28. And I will give him the morning star.
29. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
44. And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47. Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
Happy New Week Beloved, Welcome Beloved. Happy new week to you. We’re happy that you stopped by for today’s devotional. Thank you for joining us.
Today, we’ll be reading and learning from Christ’s letter to the THYATIRAN CHURCH part III and taking lessons from it. May the Holy Spirit open our eyes in the name of Jesus.
Don’t keep the word to yourself. Share this blessing with other believers by saving this website (rccgonline.org) and sharing the link by using the share button below and don’t forget to say the prayers and declarations for the day.
Today’s Powerful Confession: I confess today I am blessed to be a blessing. God’s resources, wisdom, favor, and anointing is abundant in my life an I use them to help people in need. Through me, many people are blessed in God in Jesus’ name, Amen. Hallelujah!
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 15 August 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 15 August 2022
Teens Devotional: Open Heavens For Teens 15 August 2022
Yesterday’s devotional: Open Heaven 14 August 2022
Tomorrow’s devotional: Open Heaven 16 August 2022
OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022 MESSAGE
The only thing that Jesus had against the Thyatiran Church was that they gave Jezebel the permission to teach the congregation and she taught them to sin against God. Maybe we should put our attention on the people that were misled.
Remember the conditions that must be fulfilled if you were to trade in Thyatira in those days. The people easily fell to Jezebels lure because she offered them a way to trade and still looked like they had not fallen away from their faith.
Many people today are going into the world because they have not been able to find support for their businesses and careers in the Church/amongst Christians.
It is important that we join hands to help one another achieve our goals. Set up committees to teach the people about their businesses. Design programmes to teach people skills that can help them make money. Give people the opportunity to tell others within the Church the business that they do and most importantly, encourage everyone to buy whatever they need from a member of the Church.
If we Christians patronise one another, there will be less pressure to compromise in order to earn our daily bread. The Church is a place where we all should be brothers and sisters; no discrimination! Read the history of the Church in Acts 2:44-47; they shared all that they had and ensured that nobody was hungry.
Do you share what you have with the poor in your Church so that they also have some or do you stay away from them because they don’t have? When we talk about evangelising for those in the world to come to Christ, we must be aware that the devil is also evangelising for those who are in Christ to go into the world.
Let us do what we can to reduce the pressure on them to go into the world. Yes, you pray with them to receive their breakthrough, but if you have the resources they need and you don’t offer them, you are not helping them or the body of Christ in general.
James 2:15-16 says: “If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?”
OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022 KEY POINT: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 15 August 2022
Look for someone in your local assembly who needs help financially and assist the fellow. Also, always ensure that you patronise members of the Church when you need a product they sell or a service they can provide.
Thank you for reading today’s devotional Beloved.
Make the decision to be a contributor to the advancement of God’s Kingdom in one way or another. Live your life daily mindful of the purposes and plan of God.
Kindly purchase your own hard copy version of the Open Heavens devotional. You can buy it for your friends too as a potent evangelism tool.
God bless you, as you sow, into the book ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye in Jesus’ name.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Kindly share with someone on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022 HYMN
OPEN HEAVEN 15 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: ISAIAH 33:1-24, ISAIAH 34:1-17, ISAIAH 35:1-10, ISAIAH 36:1-22