OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 5 DECEMBER 2019: WHAT TESTIMONIAL?
MEMORISE: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16
Read: Matthew 15:13-16
13. But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
14. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
15. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
16. And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
Read – Open Heavens 5 December 2019
Just as men assess fellow men and issue a report of their assessment, so does God. A testimonial is an official statement that describes an individual’s abilities, qualities and character.
I recently stumbled on the testimonial that was issued to me from Ilesha Grammar School in 1960 while searching for documents I needed to apply for a visa.
In it, my principal wrote that I was cool, calm and collected. What testimony does your teacher have about you?
The first testimony you are expected to have is that you are a child of God. Whatever people say about you is your recommendation to the world.
If your neighbours, parents, friends and Pastor are to write a testimonial about you, what would be written of you?
Your character is your testimonial to the world
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Daniel 5-6; 1 John 4
1. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Savior?
Are you ready His service to do?
Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.
2. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for those that are lost?
Have you urged upon those who are straying
The Savior who does on the cross
3. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is it a daily telling for Him?
Have you spoken the word of salvation?
To those who are dying in sin?
4. We cannot be channels of blessing
If our lives are not free from sin;
We will barriers be and a hindrance
To those we are trying to win.
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye.