RCCG PRAYER AND FASTING 25 JANUARY 2021
TOPIC: THANKSGIVING FOR THE PEACE OF GOD IN OUR NATIONS, HOMES AND LIVES
BIBLE TEXT: 2 THESS 1:2, 2THESS 3:16, JOHN 14:27
INTRODUCTION: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27.
The peace that last only comes from God and we need to appreciate him for His peace
we are enjoying in all our nations, lands, homes, families, churches, etc.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 25 JANUARY 2021
1. Our God, we praise you because of your migthy works in Jesus name. Matt 13:54
2. Our God, we praise your name, you are gracious in Jesus name. Psa. 116
3. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30
4. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa 145:8-9
5. Father; we thank you for the relative peace that the nations of the world are enjoying now in Jesus name.
6. Father, we thank you for your peace that will reign in all our nations, all over the world, in Jesus name.
7. Let us thank God for the ongoing peacemaking missions and activities taking place over the world
8. Father we thank you for eradicating anti peace agent in our nations
9. Father we thank you because the peace in our nations will last longer
10.Father we thank you for bringing the peace to all the warring and trouble sections in our nations
11.Father we thank you for not allowing the desire of the enemy against the peace of our Nation from coming to pass
12.Father we thank you for accepting our sacrifice of praise and worship to you in our nation
13.Father we thank you for making the church an agent of peace in our nation
14.Let us thank God for giving our leaders the way out of troubles and pandemonium in our nations.
15.Father we thank you for all the military formations and other security apparatus you are using to bring peace into our nations
16. Father we thank you for all the priceless peace I am enjoying in my life
17. Father thank you for making my joy to be full and your peace ruling our hearts, Col 3:15
18. Father we thank you for your peace like a river in my home and family
19. Father thank you for your peace in my home and life like no man can give
20. Take time to thank God for personal reasons on all the peace of God you have enjoyed so far.