RCCG PRAYER AND FASTING 23 JANUARY 2021
TOPIC: THANKSGIVING FOR HEALING AND DIVINE TOUCH OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT: EXODUS 23:25,15: 26
Healing means restoration of health to the sick and restoration of orderliness to disorderly situations. It takes the touch of God to experience healing and we will thank him for this.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 23 JANUARY 2021
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psa. 103
2. Our God, we praise you because of your migthy works in Jesus name. Matt 13:54
3. Our God, we praise your name, you are gracious in Jesus name. Psa. 116
4. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30
5. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa 145:8-9
6. Daddy, we thank you for the blood of Jesus that heal our soulish wounds in Jesus Name
7. Father, we thank you for the stripe of Jesus that heals our body in Jesus Name.
8. Father, we thank you for your touch that we enjoy at any program in Jesus Name.
9. Father, we thank you for the life of holiness that your children lives because of the constant touch they got at every service in Jesus Name.
10.Father, we thank you for healing the sick by your stripes in Jesus Name.
11.Father, we thank you for healing our families of all forms of social sicknesses in Jesus Name.
12.Father, we thank you for your touch that restores harmony into those families that are at the verge of divorce in Jesus Name.
13.Father, we thank you for blessing our bread and our water in Jesus Name.
14.Father, we thank you for your touch that restored the intelligence of some of our children in Jesus Name.
15.Daddy, we thank you for healing our women of cancers in Jesus Name.
16.We thank you LORD, for healing our elders of those sicknesses common with aged People in Jesus Name.
17.Father we thank you for healing our People of Covid 19 pandemic in Jesus Name.
18.Father, we thank you for taking all these sicknesses away from us as you have promised in Jesus Name.
19.Father, we thank you for keeping sickness away from our children in Jesus Name.
20.Father, we thank you because our healings are permanent in Jesus Name.