RCCG PRAYER AND FASTING 18 JANUARY 2021
TOPIC: THANKSGIVING FOR THE MERCIES AND FAVOUR OF GOD IN OUR LIVES AND FAMILIES
BIBLE TEXT: PSALMS 136:1-END
INTRODUCTION: Thanksgiving is the art of giving thanks to God. This is an expression of gratitude for God’s goodness and mercies that we enjoy personally and in our families.
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psa. 103
2. Our God, we praise you because of your migthy works in Jesus name. Matt 13:54
3. Our God, we praise your name, you are gracious in Jesus name. Psa. 116
4. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30
5. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa 145:8-9
6. Father, I thank you for your mercy that brought salvation for me and my family, in Jesus name. Psalms 136:1.
7. Father; I thank You for the salvation of my soul and my family members by your grace in Jesus name Eph 2:8.
8. Father, I thank You for your mercy and favour over the elders in our families in the past years in Jesus name
9. Father, I thank You for Your mercy and favour over men who are the heads of our families in the past years in Jesus name
10.Father, I thank You for Your goodness over me and my family in the past years in Jesus name
11.Father, I thank You for Your mercy and favour over our women in our families in the past years in Jesus name
12.Father; I thank You for renewing Your mercies every morning over my life, in Jesus name. Lamentation 3:22.
13.Father; I thank for Your favour that enables our men to provide for their families in the past years in Jesus name.
14.Father; I thank you for your mercy that broke the yoke of bareness in the lives of our women in Jesus name.
15.Father I thank you for your mercy that made our women to deliver safely in our families in the past years in Jesus name
16.Father I thank you for your mercy over our youth in Jesus name.
17.Father I thank you for favour that enables our youth to get good jobs in line with their carriers in Jesus Name.
18.Father, I thank you for your mercy and favour that delivered me and my family from the hands of devourers in Jesus name. Mal 3:11
19.Father; I thank you for your mercy and favour over our children in our families in Jesus Name.
20. Father; I thank for Your mercy and favour that will continue to abide with me and my family in this new year in Jesus Name.
Amen and Amen ln Jesus Christ Name
Father Lord I thank you for everything you have done for my family in Jesus name amen 🙏
Amennnnnnnn so shall it be.
Amen and Amen
Amen in Jesus name, thank you Lord for every of your goodness shown to me and my people .
Amen and Amen
Thank you lord for everything, how many can I count, countless blessings. Your Name be praised.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen in Jesus matchless name Ameeeeeeeeeen. Thank you Jesus thank you Lord.
Amen…thank you Father.
Thank you heavenly father for Your mercies and goodness. Despite our shortcomings, Your grace has been sufficient for us. May Your holy name be highly exalted.
Amen, and Amen in Jesus Name.
Thank You Uncountable My/Our Almighty God In Jesus Mighty Name Amen Praiseeeeeee God Halleluyaaaaaaa Amen
My Dearest GOD ALMIGHTY I thank You for Your Love, Care, mercies long suffering and more over me and my entire families In JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN
Amen so shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name .
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN HALLELUJAH GLORY
Receive my Thanksgiving oh!Lord in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy spirit. AMEN
Amen in Jesus name
Thank you Lord in Jesus name Amen.
ABBA Father we give You all the glory for the great things You have done for us in Jesus name Amen. Hallelujah amen.
Thank you Father for your grace Mercy and favour over me and my family Amen
Thank Lord for mercy and favour over our family in Jesus name. Amen